• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Citrov

Zombie
Jun 19, 2018
Table Top Warfare
Citrov

Hi I am a new blood member, though I have lurked a bit, mostly to get inspiration for painting my own forces. I play both 40k and Age of Sigmar, though due to available players mostly the former. In Age of Sigmar my army is an undead host with a focus on Soulblight where I probably have 3000 or more points. I recently took a number of photos of them which can be seen here: I will also post this link in the army thread in teh related forum.

In Warhammer 40k I primarily collec an Adeptus Custodes army, which is my pride and joy, along with a small ork army and elements of the Inqusition and Sisters of Silence to support them, along with an Imperial Knight,

Reactions: Kaptain Von

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord | Siphoner of Spammers
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Welcome Citrov :). I think that you will find plenty of discussion to get involved in here to meet your Soulblight needs :). If not, you're welcome to dive right in and start your own. Hopefully, you'll enjoy being part of this community :).

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
A belated welcome XD

I've already posted in some of your threads, so just to say it's great to have you on the forum :thumbsup:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu