• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Niko's all new puny plog

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
witchking1980 said:
Wonderful fanatics you have done, how about the corpse cart? Is it going well? :)
Thanks, its going alright although I've given up on attatching the pile of corpses now I've painted the cart itself. Have to come up with something else to fill the space.

Also this is the before shot of my orc boys "Duffbads Dirty Dozen"
even though there will be 30 of them when the units done.

I went to spray them this morning and discovered Im out of primer, grrrrrrr :swear:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Orks can't count anyway, so the dirty dozen name can be an orky feature. They look really rowdy and orky. Can't wait to see em painted.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Orks taste good thats what ogres say,

I love your ork mob of a dozen, Really shows the ork mind set and or lack there of. Looking forward to the mob.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Cheers for all the kind words all!

Have been a bit slack of late but here is my test boy for Duffbads dirty dozen. As its the first orc I have painted Im quite pleased with him but the skins not quite right, blendings of and I think I started with too dark a base. I bought some green vallejo paint the other day so may give that a bash.

going to carry on with these and try and finish my corpse cart next.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
As the 3 year old daughter would say gork n mork gork n mork

He looks good to me as he is but that is just me.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Your daughter says that? Its good when you get them indoctrinated nice and early.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Have you taught her "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne" yet? Because a little girl chanting that would be just ace (freaky and disturbing and probably get you some weird phone calls from school teachers) but generally awesome.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Oh dear this is a bit dusty, isnt it? As everyone else, Im falling behind with this so I'm going to drop my mounted warboss and just do my "on foot" version. In his place Im going to chuck in a few gobbo shamans, this is one is done, I've got another on the go. Sorry about the crappy pics!

any feedback welcomed as usual, come on peeps get on with your plogs, its two months to january! xD

Wolf Fang

Vampire Count
True Blood
Nice work on the Goblin mate. Cool skintone and very nice blood effect. :D
Keep up the good work. :)

Cheers, Wolfie