The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
now that is some shiney gold
as i said great work, the colours are nice and solid and all painted ono great models
the rim of the bases, are they supposed to be highlighted?
most people use a single colour but i suppose the colour looks ok highlighted
That color scheme will make this a great unit -- bold and dynamic.
Are you going to go back and paint your edge bases green, or are you going a different direction? (I think green edges will work fine, so long as the color fits into your movement trays. If you are going to display the army on terrain like that below, however, then perhaps a brown/dark tan will work better.)
...that's a rather small gathering of wights to call a "unit", wouldn't you say? :tongue:
Then again you did say that you're aiming towards a 1000-points army so it's all fair and well, heheh. I really like the way the gold contrasts with the red, makes for a striking appearance. Now get that necromancer done!
Your army looks good (as I said before), but I don't really like the skin on your two characters. It doesn't look quite 'dead' enough. Maybe pale it up a bit?
Well, on the necro I didn't try to make the skin "dead" 'cause I thought I would look better with a more living necro, especialy on such a beatiful model
Perhaps I should do something about the vamp, but everybody knows that vamps are beautiful in all eternity
Absolutely nothing wrong with the flesh there!
Great work I can't wait to see more, but to be honest if you show anymore on that necro the site will have to up it's rating...
I've painted A LOT today and can proudly present the creator of my army, the lord and master of Sylvania, Lord Frederick Von Arion (still working on the name :tongue: )
I love the spirit hosts. The painting on them is perfect, very ghostly and ethereal looking. Plus the choice of models with them all swirling upwards really enhances the overall look.
I love the spirit hosts. The painting on them is perfect, very ghostly and ethereal looking. Plus the choice of models with them all swirling upwards really enhances the overall look.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.