• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Pimp my Avatar

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Time to bring this thread to (un)life again.

Anyone wanting a their avatar pimped for Christmas is welcome to post a request here. I'd be happy to give it some work but I welcome other to tr their hand at it too.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
It is the time for christmas cheer again, indeed, and nothing brings it home more than your funky pimping studio! I don't have a new request for you but I will put on the themed avatar you made for me two years ago to honour your efforts.

Hi guys!
Can we give some love to this lovely creature?
(for the record, it's my 9th age avatar, I used it since we made the Oceanborn armybook, for those who managed to see it :tongue: )
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the-ninth-age.com%2Fwcf%2Fimages%2Favatars%2Fa6%2F2754-a66acb67988d08089c3333c538fe9085d15bdb89-128.jpg&hash=8e793eed149021bb7137a3cc3c2de4d3

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood

Will Mad 'At eventually snap under the strain of trying to find yet more space for Christmas in an already very Christmassy Image? We shall See! :tongue:

(But once again Muchos Thanks, this thread is probably my favourite on the entire forum :tongue: )