• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Pimp my Avatar

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
It's that wonderful time of the year again! Time to don our best Santa's Hats and spread the holiday spirits around the forum!

I'm sure many of you know the deal by now. Each year when Christmas comes around I breath life into this thread again so that people can have their avatar images pimped. Everyone is free to ask to have their avatar pimped, I'd be happy to take on any challenge. Or you can have ago yourself and share your accomplishments here. Older members are also free to go back through the thread and dig up a previous Christmas avatar, that's what I'll be doing myself.

Happy holidays everyone!

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
I signed up to CN 2 years ago but have only been active for the past 12 months. Must have missed this thread last year, but I've got something in mind once I get back to my computer.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Hard to top perfection. I'll wear the one from a couple years back. I love this thread every year.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
@Adam_Barrow: Yeah, that one was definitely one of my better. And gotta keep the tradition going ;)

@Micheal Valdros: Glad to hear that :)

@Leithel: Man, you got one creepy avatar dude. Took inspiration from traditional Swedish house "gnomes" for the pimping. I think it turned out alright.

Before:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FpL7l8qF.jpg&hash=97dd1b429187145dda5db007d16d1e5b

After:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FOjiMbFE.png&hash=8bba4b5affecd0419fb86dd03726b821