• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Recruitment and OOC: The Hakseer

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Right, so I totally missed my own deadline again. I will be catching up this evening, I swear - I just have to tear myself away from A Dance With Dragons and Questionable Content for long enough. Maybe whilst I'm watching TV/A Touch of Frost later! Then I should post tomorrow.

Get, I read your PM a few days ago, and if you want to write up and send me a sheet, I'll have a look over it.

Shar, good to see you around and about. I was going to talk to you on Skype the other night and then got distracted (damn reading!)!

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Stop being distracted and yes if all possible I will get back into this roleplay as well. Just drop me some lines in skype or a pm! Both work for me.

Unless my little character is dead or something. Then nevermind!

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Shareya said:
Stop being distracted and yes if all possible I will get back into this roleplay as well. Just drop me some lines in skype or a pm! Both work for me.

Unless my little character is dead or something. Then nevermind!
Come back to us Shar...it is your destiny!.

Rythia is still alive, she came to shore on the same longboat as Tenril!

I'll be posting soon with Selthir bullying Sar'geth as usual.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Good to be back.

Anyway as you may guess the heavily armoured executioner is not a warrior of stealth so I thought best to have him act as a distraction, the tank he is he should be able to take care of himself for a good while, either that or there will be none left alive in the settlement... ;)

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Duke Danse Macabre said:
Good to be back.

Anyway as you may guess the heavily armoured executioner is not a warrior of stealth so I thought best to have him act as a distraction, the tank he is he should be able to take care of himself for a good while, either that or there will be none left alive in the settlement... ;)
The obviously noble knight will reluctantly allow another warrior take the attention of the giant scary barbarians and shall resign himself to the safer...err I mean more strategic method of stabby, stabby backstab!

:tongue:

Glad to see you back mate!

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Sorry for no post yet. Work been very rough the last few days and now I am a bit sick. All of my free time has gone into writing smut.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Malochai said:
You've beem writing smut again?! Hell yeah! Can I have a copy?

Fixed it for ya. xD

On other matters, I probably won't be able to post IC much until mid June. The madness stealing my free time should be over by then

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Alright, well, I think it's become pretty obvious, but I'll say it here for the record - due to a lack of time, I am going to close this RP here.

I'm sorry about this, and I hope you enjoyed it whilst it lasted, but I just don't have the time anymore due to work and other responsibilities.

Once more, I do apologise :(