Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Dieter helsnight

Santawraith said:
We should rewatch the crimson executioner now masked guy in red

The monkey does sound interesting but would It match the army?

No text...I'll try again then.

right, Thought i had a comment about the army in my last post but must have all been in my head.
Not sleeping does that to you, i've heard..
insert the following just before the first superheroquote:
-'It depends on if the model is just for fun, or if it's supposed to have an actual place in your army, where I can't help, since I havent seen it yet. Your plog is quite vast and takes a while to go through:thumbsup:'

well, at least I was some help pointing out the mask:innocent:
looking forward to see how he turns out
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

Did you wash her before primering? Sometimes the stuff they use to unstick a mini from the mold doesn't come off.

How did you prime her? Some primers go on like water if not shook well enough. Even the hand primers can refuse to dry properly if not shook all the way. Also, how long did you wait to paint after primering?
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

Santawraith said:
Did you wash her before primering? Sometimes the stuff they use to unstick a mini from the mold doesn't come off.

How did you prime her? Some primers go on like water if not shook well enough. Even the hand primers can refuse to dry properly if not shook all the way. Also, how long did you wait to paint after primering?

No didn't wash her. Used a small spray tin of Tamiya Pure white (for plastic). Not sure if this is ok to use as a primer or not, it's just what I had at the time? Shook it well and waited a day or two before getting around to painting.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-12-12 Zombie knight and more

I would try washing it next time there is a oil residue on most resin's and sometimes the plastic sprues too.

Love when I have free reign on colors!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120511_162213.cc84b9d705e6eabbdcbe5866265fd06b.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120511_162315.3ee16458778a49028f5b079d382af2a3.webp


I made a pretty knight!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_163538.02ede8fb574b1199e0f3fedfc2035ac0.webp

And another, more finished shot.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_174435.a971c0efb4101e9e921cbdb23d7223c6.webp


Oops. Supposed to be a zombie! That's better now that he has succumbed to the infection.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_174553.248adb1b87828049b94291de0262ce4b.webp


His shield. Please note I wanted it too look like the paint peeled and it was decaying.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_174857.8d248a1871bf3fc7699844218a90a275.webp


And washed. The pictures does not do this one justice at all
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_175335.963e13611c8308c5393a6f3607bdf015.webp


Puppies to paint. Awwwwwwww!! Soon to be my new direwolf unit.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_175518.0bdae4a0597fb72b5ddcdd7a67d4367b.webp


Onto more painting and possible a second update as I have the day off.
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-12-12 Zombie knight and more

I thought that line was supposed to be there. Two separate bits of barding of something. If it's just a gap then it's horrible
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-12-12 Zombie knight and more

It is and it isnt, It is really a gap but one could see it as a gap in the cloth itself.:D

Like I said it's a model from years ago when I had a idea in 6th to have a bretonnia themed undead army. Just reliving the dream
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-13-12 Mother's day Special (be afraid)

I like the line because can you imagine trying to get a massive sheet over a horse?
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-13-12 Mother's day Special (be afraid)

My little pony.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_184248.a7df68304460677e8fae36d18e93d235.webp


This is Sandi. She was your every day soccer mom, until the day of her daughters final soccer game. As she darted in between two scuffling kids trading bites, two pairs of pearly white kids teeth sank into either arm. No one knows which bite turned her, but Sandi turned quick and suffered no pain. Her victims suffered plenty though.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_210714.9fc8af2999d7d74968c6a96c00610168.webp


And werewolves too! Mass production is awesome.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_213301.effbea984282497551a9c79f43b15f4c.webp


Finished the wight that rides the horse.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_220737.2e9ef7582440384331f064c2c29dd812.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_220741.f3a19b18cb1e8c15a43b694366a0918d.webp


Mmmmm. Lookit my new friends
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_224429.d66219f45eec9cd415e1222f13c1d874.webp


Nate was your average skater boy. Tall lanky, strong legs. He went skateboarding one day. He didn’t come back the same.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_225624.78d7b7181589aed00aa83ccda998154b.webp


Oh yes, don’t forget to tell your mother you love her!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120512_225753.2607eeedf86ef622d01bf74fe9ab1ea9.webp
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-13-12 Mother's day Special (be afraid)

I have a puppy. He’s so cute!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_094446.e043b2aa4baa6c87df15e7194e3a868e.webp


So the girls were playing ponies on the living room floor. The next thing I know I hear screams of terror and the littlest roaring. She had gotten her stuffed lion, who is about the size of the little ponies, and was roaring and chattering away about how the cat eats the ponies. Should I be scared. Below is what her sister's thought of her at the momment

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_111202.651ad7fb1ba05fa0de5dc8a29d945d8e.webp


Blaze really is a paint gremlin. After giving the wife a wet willy with his nose, he kept trying to help her guide the brush by tapping it with a paw or his tail.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_111527.86e6f408fc8022907a05205f2249b0db.webp


So we were digging around and found this zombie horse. Since the girls have been so big on ponies, this was what I decided to paint today. Sad, though, they don’t seem to be as enthralled by it as I am. Hope I come across the rider some day.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_130216.881f81641e4f6fa4e287756d8c2cdbbb.webp


We’re working on a commission. These handsome buggers will be the knights of morr. Well, they are the first of the unit at least.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_132818.dd682a3cbf0d763bb99ab5887a308298.webp


Another werewolf. Can you tell the subtle differences between this one and the last?
I’ll help. A different scar, different mane washes. Green eyes instead of red.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_142026.dddabf9a3a155f612bfeac4007d4cf92.webp


This is the alpha wolf or Doom Wolf. Once he had been a strong leader of men, now he is a tall grizzled werewolf, cursed for eternity. Where his kindred embraced their new forms, he prays for release from Vlad’s curse even as he fights his enemies. (confused by this comment check out the black wolves story)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_152750.2cbe8af8b657437042391892caf9c557.webp


Scarpus the red is the beta wolf, second in command. Can you imagine being forced to accept that you retain most of your human mentality, with new traits forced into your brain? He dyes a swath of his mane red with blood and berries to remind himself that he was once human.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_170857.5c13164462a2cc9d818d82a4e48a331e.webp


The youngest of the cursed, Adolphinius had pieces of his fur turn white from the horror of watching his battle brethren turn into horrific monsters.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_192712.4af16c9212b4a66f4876c6e78fd2705f.webp


This fellow was just an ordinary member of the black wolves, a superb warrior of less than average intelligence.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_200622.35cf61621cc8cb3b5ef8a7fa07b10738.webp


This feral male likes to paint his face. Not only does his lupine appearance terrify this who face him, the the ferocious mask painted onto his fur only adds to the fear that strikes them.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_204139.62e221d59725fb0dd4a02f10f6910674.webp


And then there are the feral ones. The ones who have lost the human soul and gone bestial.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_212557.df36c766edbbff4eebc8be8cf7b274fa.webp


And another feral soul.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120513_212814.733b96b76ad296be148b0dfb820adeda.webp
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-13-12 Mother's day Special (be afraid)

I love the wolves Santa. I was skeptical on how you were going make the same model look different again and again but you pulled it off. Also I could of sworn I have seen those knights before....
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-13-12 My wolves and undead ponies

Those wolves, especially the blood on the feral wolves, look absolutely ace Santa. Job well done:thumbsup:
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-14-12 My Harem Throne

I hate monday's

I do not have enough coffee to have a sense of humor yet. Yet I have just enough coffee to paint. Working on the coven throne.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120514_095426.6601caf9415f7ffc72e7b23a82c91e7a.webp


Couple drybrushes later we have more spirits

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120514_131613.54c4b2442e32ea342e6e6ec2fd42186f.webp


And now we have a wash and a drybrush

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120514_131932.2fcb4c9248c21dd86695e24308dda8ae.webp


A dusting of white and the wraiths painted.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120514_132120.4a19faac77968c239163998f7a296a58.webp


SO the spirit base is done assembling the throne part now, and got a surprise in the mail; my mini's I ordered from fraternazation came today, damn there quick at what they do. Dark vlad is a awesome looking figure, so is the vampire countess from cmon plus things for my throne above. I was disapointed to see the harem girls are a little small but that's ok perky breasts are better then none. They fit well on the throne so no real complaint's.

I am still waiting on one piece to arrive then we shall combine them all for harem throne goodness.

Tonight I am painting the throne section and knights.
 
RE: Santa's Painting Orgy NSFW update 5-14-12 My Harem Throne

still slogging through your 100+ pages here, deciding now to go backwards(now why didn't I find this forum waaay earlier...)
seeing your alternative zombies, soccermom and sk8er boy, I thought maybe these Victorian zombies would interest you.
www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=pro&pre=wwd_eod_zmb_ess_101_000

can't link through my phone though, so hope it works
edit* obviously I could link, yay dumbphone
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu