Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Zombie Hitlar update 12-4-11

Thanks bishop they were a pain but matched them to the vidio game spacemarine.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_d070e2e1.webp

So for my nurgle zombies I picked this as there leader (reaper model from reich of the dead yes it is hitlar). I know that the zombies will not have the right weapons as they are mostly world war two based. But they do add a flair to the army at least a comical one. I will make some guard zombies too Im sure but for now working on my hitlar zombie.
 
RE: Christmas Painting Plog updated 12/5 penguin

apparently I live at the north pole because I havent noticed penguins being part of christmas, ever! good work never the less :P
 
Traitor guard Theme idea's

So I have two idea's thus the reason for a poll.

The first is doing a army the colors of the starship troopers movie as the cadians look alot like them. Even the catchatan's with black shirts and grey pants would fit in.

The second reaches into my love of history. And doing a guard army based on confederate solider's uniforms.
 
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

I'm reckoning on Starship Troopers, but mainly because of the associated "Kill em. Kill em all!" war cry. And it will certainly be easier model.
 
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

I think there is alot of misunderstanding of what I am planning to do.

First I am not looking to use the confederate flag, I was more looking at the uniforms.

So basically icongraphy
confederate uniform link

I was going to use the rank system the confederates used along with the uniform coloring badges.

So here is a small run down on how I was going to use the icongraphy in my guard.

Infantry with will blue highlights on the sleeves or collar. Grey helms or hats.
Core men or medic's will have black sleeves and highlighted on there helm's.

Artillery or tank groups. will have red on sleeves cuffs or collar, with red highlighted on helms or hats.

calvery which will be rough rider's and possible a few other things will have yellow on cuffs and collar's and upon there helms.

The general and command staff will have a bone or white cuff and collar with a white or bone helm.

Commisioner's will be traditional with a few added thoughts to blend with the army structure.

at least that was my thoughts. Sadly someone in casper upon hearing my idea for possible starship troopers is stealing that idea and began to paint his that way. I hate when people do that. So sadly I shall be doing some confederate soilder's of the imperiam.
 
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

The only thing that put me off the confederate idea (apart from the unwanted connotations) was the general colour scheme... I didn't fancy seeing a light or grey blue guard army, but using the similar structure and unit markings or identifiers would work well I think.

Don't think of yourself as being copied. Think of yourself as inspiring people. That sounds a lot better.
 
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

True true I am actually going with a darker Grey much like the Imperial gray of armypainter's primer's. Its a darker gray much better for starship trooper's.

Alot of the reason for the confederate idea was the love of history growing up. I have been to gettysburg, and bull run. I would have to say the battlefield of gettysburg standing in the middle and looking out across the field of nothing but graves is a very somber and humbling thought. I toyed with the idea of union soldiers but dont want smurf guard.

So in the end I will have a combonation of the two idea's. Giving birth to something unique I hope.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu