Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-18-12 necromancer and coven throne

I like the zombie with the skelie legs, a very nice little conversion :thumbsup:
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-19-12 banshee's

Thanks my friend's I have been cheating and stealing her blog entry to update my blogs. So it is usually a date behind xD

St Patrick’s day was fun fun. Hubby introduced me to baileys Irish cream coffee. And I overindulged in hot damn, my favorite cinnamon drink. It’s like drinking a fireball. Lol
So I’m nursing a hangover and talking hubby into going on a date with me later this evening. Lol

Anyways… I have banshees (real ones, not my cat.) I also have a ghoul and two vampires. And non-commission wise I have two necromancers.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_135136.23050cc6f93f11e08d16878b3f46970a.webp


We did end up going out for dinner. We got two movies. Now that we’re home, I finished the banshees in two hours. Yay me. Now to finish the ghoul while we watch watchmen.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_210241.8a1492c78eb152364450d1106996d425.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_210444.a084c4d9af6462484bde1001208c8839.webp

Hey you knew I’d sneak in a picture of my Banshee eventually. Lol

It’s a ghoul.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_214104.b9b45ff5e3b90e52478315d8c8da8cfe.webp


No
It’s not done, but the rescythed wraiths are fixed. Next is to paint them. :D

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_215326.b684cd9c28e76ac06c521854be8ed397.webp


NOW the ghoul is done. Less than an hour

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_220024.f772ffdb6619813433b9ea50675d4864.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120318_220108.16d912de68bd13d0a712a9416f4a2f27.webp

Now onto the two… Err, three vampires.
Yes, there are now three rather than two. And I’m skipping the necromancers. Focusing on my commission and the three vampires. Mannifred, Conrad, and vlad voncarstein. :D
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Major Update

I love the Plague Hulk/s, your Nurgle stuff always seems to be above and beyond your usual work. I reckon you should go all out and make an entire death guard/nurgle army :p

Nice battle report.... but more importantly....

That kitten is sooo adorable! One thing you will soon learn is that you, your family, your house, your possessions- They all really exist for one purpose- to entertain/benefit the kitten. You buy something? You didn't really buy it for you, you bought it to get a box for the kitten to play in. You collect miniatures? The real reason for the miniatures is so the cat has something to knock onto the floor while you are not looking.
 
RE: Icy Blue Spirit's

Hey , I think I can help.

get some some blue VALEJO AIR ACRYLIC.

its pre-thinned for the airbrush, but just thin it by 50% again ( water).

it covers beatuifully...but waht I suspect yo uare after is a really BRIGHT finnish??

this does the trick... and the best thing, they have a million blues/greens to choose from!!

hope this helps,

-Dean.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Major Update

Looking good santa. Love the pics of the Titan battle. :D

Cheers, Wolfie
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Major Update

By the way... speaking of the titan.... you don't happen to have Creed do you?
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-19-12 banshee's

I set aside the three vampires for the day. I have ten wraiths to do tonight. Ten wraiths in five hours, I can do it. Wraiths are easy, the hardest part is the highlighting. Lol. Oh yeah… It’s snowing. It’s been sixty and seventy degrees and now it snows. And Judy loves her Blaze.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_185454.addc58e1445b814b52ee3f5df6149e8a.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_190023.69b60128c36cff2eac1470403a4227dd.webp


Oh. One wraith done. Nine to go for those with low math skills. Lol
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_192226.fa025ce8daef1fd97d981ffbbc4f1d6a.webp

Oh oh oh I got new brushes today! Can’t wait to try them.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_205619.82352975d82358e2e01fec51ede164e6.webp


Next wraith finished. Eight left.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_211330.d141aac588dcdb724064392cad509cdf.webp


Another one done. Seven more to go.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_214059.ad08b62b695ca8eef221bce26f3c65b8.webp


Six more left.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120319_231703.341a232b3d0a51870728ddaedf022fad.webp


Five more to go
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_002030.9b97e88dead18411c83aadd9439f9e3b.webp
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-20-12 wraiths and zombies

Good to see the plog still moving along.

I like the spirit host with the red eyes.

Keep on keepin' on... :D
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-20-12 wraiths and zombies

Nice zombies there; especially liking the hanged man, very cool character.

The Spirit Hosts further up are excellent as well; the red glowing eyes are really quite spooky. As for the big spirit host base to carry the Mortis Engine/Coven Throne... that's fantastic!

Keep up the lovely work, friend. :thumbsup:
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Major Update

By Creed I meant the Imperial Guard Special character, who has a special rule called "Tactical Genius" which can give any unit in your army the scouts rule, enabling it to outflank... people have used it to outflank with warhound titans before, but I dont think anyone has ever done it with an Imperator before!
ai873.photobucket.com_albums_ab296_ollieb8_39293_sm_CreedTacticalGenius.webp
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-20-12 wraiths and zombies

I particularly love those spirit hosts, and the zombies are pretty nice.....
....
...
..
.
OH GOD KITTENS! NAAAWWWW SO ADORABLE!
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-21-12 wraiths and stuff

Thanks for all the kind comments my friends.

Sanai if you look at my wordpress blog you can see the kitten's from birth to now. They have been a part of my wordpress blog since the day of birth. Born early January. Kitten's birth
It starts at the above link.


Oh look another wraith is finished.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_164214.8f2557b39e0a37c31449755e64309c76.webp

Another wraith finished.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_180734.d2253872826dfbc37e606a1aac53b7fe.webp

While wife is painting, Santawraith is working on his own thing. More goodies for our commission, that is. Two corpse carts.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_194350.3b4f5bcddca9e7c9d29ea72110f714f6.webp


Best wraith yet. And my favorite of these wraiths.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_202947.e10f90772b2ceeb4b9f689fc40134ac3.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_203004.716f5a76e6270a38babdd848a3d475db.webp


Cute kitty. Blaze is the very best paint gremlin besides my human children. Lol
http://vannahscreations.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/20120320-205142.jpg?w=604

Oh hoho. Zombie dragon anyone? Bwahahahaha.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_223430.0bcf2974ae4c0c6d3c6f6678c7d48095.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_223459.d2e9a9ead6518e57e8c06c7c6a4eea81.webp

Yes that is green stuff on the base. There were gaps in the scenic rocks.

I finished a corpse cart necromancer.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_232449.2d9b73c7d88669bca6d397b7a553e12f.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_232617.dd1901e7311189640e8b9d03e64275dc.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120320_232659.c58194eb3d1a768ed9a45d2d4f4ece2e.webp



No zombies were harmed in the painting of these miniatures, even if the necromancer said one was a bit bitey.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 3-22-12 Konrad and terrorgiest

Today is one of my weird days. Judy has tumbling and then we have two hours before school. So today we picked up pizza and took it to the game crossing. While she ate, I worked on Konrad Von Carsten.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120321_142155.23a28c9532640caa575d3f8bfa659912.webp


Update!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120321_143736.c20203f09c831a8b0658165186733a13.webp


Finished Konrad. Envy my skills!xD I'm kidding.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120322_011127.2b6dae0bb8f74e1f5c7bf59b7a84bba8.webp


And a pretty terrorgheist.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120322_120742.27cac8829478eedfb3255d80026c4ffd.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu