Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-14-12 Zombie beastmen wip

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_53e8f597.webp

A zombie beastmen we made I think we will even paint him soon.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-14-12 Zombie beastmen wip

Beastmen were my first army. Back when chaos had two books that worked together. They are my children!
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-14-12 Zombie beastmen wip

Santawraith said:
I think it is who is the guy with the scyth?

Good to here it is okay. The guy could be a captain, it seams pretty common to show a captain form the other provinces.

EDIT: This is the thousand reply in this thread xD
 
RE: Great swords with scythe's

That would give really cool, morbid feel for a sylvania style empire army. The one thing I'm seeing difficulty with is to pose the scythes in a cool way while keeping them rankable. If you can sort this, go for it and be sure to show us the results:thumbsup:
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-14-12 Zombies

Today’s blog starts with a blurb about the boy who originally got the wife fascinated by zombies. Her little brother Nathan owned the resident evil books. She scoffed at his childish reading notions, being more fascinated by Ayn Rands the fountainhead. The day she leafed through his newest book was a life changing day for her.
Now her little brother is down in Texas. Yesterday morning he graduated. Her baby brother is an airman first class and we couldn’t be prouder of the little guy.
This is a picture of the little guy and our dad at his graduation yesterday.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_110121.f4670af7d83f9eb90877bee3a11c2208.webp

So when the zombie apocaplypse starts he'll be on the front line, where he always wanted to be. (He did score top of his class on his marksman test.)
Now onto my minis. Lol
Finished a giant zombie hand. Lol

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_114437.e5654850f90c442706eb20eaceeba8e2.webp


And the palm side. Note the careful painting of the creases. Bet the fortune teller didn’t see zombification in his future.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_114633.4186c15ba16654619618aa4acfc6487c.webp


Flying zombies.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_135533.e4cb12525a6f7d178ddd997738245686.webp


He flew…and bounced. Lol

This next one decided he was hungry.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_140619.93831ba55142c279d46154c0e77b74d7.webp


I had a bad dream my caffiene was gone.

Shit. It wasn’t a bad dream.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_151643.264a41315f67ffe9c5ca8ccb4ac9d753.webp


Much better. Now to keep working on zombies.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_163619.1e241f5559622601254957857c86a5ff.webp


Pretty shields. I’m playing with different styles. Tried to make these look more like the ones in the books. Instead of dong what the modern Sylvanian army that Madat found for me in the heraldry book, I am going to focus on one closer to what they looked like during the reign of Vlad.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_163804.27b14d585d2c7c0dffa83fbd9230d16a.webp


Look at the finished result.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_164642.6c4addf754eb3d4d4e55dbaa07486467.webp
 
Zombie Tutorial

a tutorial on the grey skin Zombies. Im still dabbling with it but here is a good idea of what I’m doing.

I laid down a base coat of celestra grey.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_165531.d265caacf3ce625f97951ce95f95bd73.webp


Now I drybrush it with etherium blue.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_181930.3984f23b98b52528ee134924768ec33d.webp


Now wash with ogryn flesh (the new name is reikland fleshshade)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_183323.5d0da3eb36a812758c2a5898389a48bd.webp


And now you finish.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120414_215520.17b4f7215e1387cb2821ee9f459e9653.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu