Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Blood Bowl Team

So as we are starting blood bowl in my area again I will be playing undead/ vampire counts I think. As I sold my red handz of gork a few years back. I am trying to decided on my theme.

Going with my dragon legion army's theme of black and Red

Or something else like the stirland dead. (stirland army themed)
 
RE: Blood Bowl Team

Sounds good. I've never played it myself but I've always had a hankering to try. I don't know anyone that does though and consequently haven't bothered shelling out to get a copy! Would you recommend it?
 
RE: Blood Bowl Team

There is pdf copies on gw If I remember right. If not most stores have copies of the rules and I am sure some would be willing to show you. I have the game on my xbox and its fun but not the same as the minitures.

Good times building a team and playing. It is very similar in some respects to mordheim.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Repairing Isebella

Nice stuff Santa! I can't help but think that the beastman with the shield and mace has been chewing on the shield. Sadly it splintered...
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Repairing Isebella

Santa this is what your current thread title reminds me of
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/qcba-ZgtsT4[/video]
 
RE: Blood Bowl Team

It is worth it. I had a blast with my Gobbo team. Whole point wasn't scoring TDs, it was seeing how many of the other team I could disembowel before my chainsaw wielding git was ousted from the game! Fantastic time...

And I do believe that Santa is right; the rulebook should be available on PDF

Cheers,
Brahm
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Repairing Isebella

Wow, so many pages. The isabella model is a very nice model and dynamic. As always your work is good and very prolific. The ogre zombie monster is looking especially cool
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-1-12 stripper's

Sorry the only stripper here is Timmy I keep trying to get Isebella too but she says no.

I had a real lack of update today so here is all I got.

Oooh, little Timmy has some color.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_071648.bbbb2789e0bd63fe78136985f1577867.webp

And more color:
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_134612.webp

Pants now:
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_134847.256e5f81aa5b95375e13c36518e6edfd.webp

Purple. Purple. Isabella is lovely.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_135001.8619c2dfedcd064fb63d200a42337020.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu