Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Skeletons made easy

I was going to just post this in my blog but I felt more people should see this one.

Ever tried army painter primer's Well I did yesterday on these skeleton's it works well. This was the bone one.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120405_142012.7f2861d724f06d3826f752bfb36445c5.webp


Then I washed them a heavy wash of Mud I have no idea what its now called.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120405_171945.9ef6621e12c6a72902bd3eb6abd7d1ca.webp


I have used others in the past for some other projects But here are skeletons made easy.
 
RE: Skeletons made easy

Ohh its gets a drybrush But I have not made it that far that who had to go to work thing. I find that it brings out the bones nicely I use reaper linen white and give them a light drybrushing I always refer to as a dusting.

with 500 plus skeleton things to paint this makes life easier. Thus the reason I felt like sharing it.Plus helping promote a great product.

I am just debating if I want to wait for my new paints from gw and try the texture one or use my reaper paint on them.
 
RE: Skeletons made easy

I find with VC you can do most of our units with "X painted made easy". And for some reason I thought these guys where done :slapface:
 
RE: Skeletons made easy

The new GW dry paints may make skeletons even easier to paint to a decent standard,

boney/ browny base colour -> wash -> dry brush -> second wash possibly, done.
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-6-12 bleached bone made easy

Don't worry my children though the name of my Plog has changed we are still a great undead force. Our plans have changed to encompass the entire world. For I am the wraith who Nagash spoke too when he was but a feeble mortal. I am the wraith who lured vlad to sylvannia, and I am the one who is truly the master. As Nagash vlad and mannfred are but my puppet's.

The world will unite under my banner for it only takes time as all things die. Even the long lived elves immortal fall and shall join me. For santawraith is like death itself, soon all the undead shall know what unity truly is for they have little choice.


Alright the above post was me having fun. I have changed my army ghouls again once and for all, I will make the world undead.

I was thinking on my 12 hour graveyard shift that why not have a undead army for each army. Not only would it expand my domination of the world but the flexibility of playing many armies. With cool converted models of course.

Now just to seduce the other half into this scheme so I can rob the vault of power.
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-6-12 A new mission for the undead

Ever seen a professional package?

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_114331.53e44584ee5f7ccd8cd6cb2717907112.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_114411.e88ee1dc3c537ae35b12b39f6a83fe38.webp


Lots of bubble wrap. Under the bubble wrap is a terrorgheist. ;)

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163348.c3f2efce99c72c45cbafb76c7272c97f.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163353.45d65f3ae904747613bd80607965ff76.webp


I’m holding a corpse cart here.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163548.bf8020d05c57809333a43b23be742b53.webp


Now to wrap each wraith. I’ve already added both corpse carts

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163710.f20e7259abe38a9bf571b2b143a87367.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163717.29ed2d7a5e282edc6796371ad54465ae.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163725.d2698f4f3f7035e0091c2d4b66c723bd.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_163720.625a4c1706be2c257686cfebcfe0e4b6.webp


If the package rattles or shifts at all, you haven’t packaged it well enough.

And BTW I’m not a zombie, I’m just infected. You don’t become a zombie until after you die.
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-6-12 A new mission for the undead

So I’m pulling an all nighter again. I took the kids to my sister and loaded up on caffeinated beverages. And carbs. Because eating carbs with your caffiene doubles the energy you actually get. Anyways, now my feline children are lonely and harassing me. Lol

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_211227.2d46f5f55482ad3e2832e55ba510b5a5.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_211304.9fb56a92339ee3e39d418545c89684ce.webp


Bouncy bouncy bouncy. Almost done. :D

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_233014.96ff1b58ae6cf15a0f105db506c968c2.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120406_233029.36b2217dfd3b563e3959d385bd7e8428.webp


And finished. Beautiful

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_001550.333dde2d9582836600c1d8211f0ddf17.webp

And also finished.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164506.89f204b15024a20a444db73daea3ac52.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164531.86116fa3ac0e67dd704a212be7c0ac95.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164613.b5240cfda0f3797883771274b53f76b4.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164552.21cc28ff7fdc286895d00db67a336b24.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164659.93d297aba4e56c4a47c7ad0705925a8e.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164426.8e47ce9e24d7f99a80c7f40b378eaa4b.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_164828.3277e9f5e4342d4f7b55b6b7c5bd1881.webp


And I finished the other vampire too.

All done!!!

But I’m exhausted and going to bed. 3, 2, 1….. Goodnight.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_221305.dd2b7c3c0315c61be894d1c5f26e9040.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_221428.c445959128c9a6b85e7340b194929034.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_221447.45c05eecec8e97c8367129641ad1bf2f.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_221135.46bacecb695a8fe1de35264d6570c737.webp
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-8-12 Coven throne and mortis engine

Awesome looking models man!!!!!

(But how is this not safe for work? :P)
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-8-12 Coven throne and mortis engine

Elzanith said:
Awesome looking models man!!!!!

(But how is this not safe for work? :P)

The degree of awesomeness in this thread may cause certain viewers to leave NSFW messes in their office chairs.

We at Santawraith Co. are not responsible for these messes
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Slave girls and undead that love them.

I GOT THEM I GOT THEM I GOT THEM!
We at Vannah’s creations are not responsible for any NSFW messes you leave in your chair. Please remember to wipe. Thanks Johnny!

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_202932.6f6981b3e870a2332804f8436e4b2a7f.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120849.7e6e48f15f17573da4b4330e103d5605.webp


Remember my skeletons this is what they look like this this added and another wash of mud

Eeeh heeheehee. One each of the new paints. And the rest of my p3 collection. I had paintgasms. Heeheehee.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120407_220002.af44217e5ce415d6eb3511329e638f6a.webp


Makes me happy happy.

So do my wee ghosties.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120554.5820d4e7ad75fcb875010e0c3f1424cc.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120611.496c0b698e4a1349d5521e24e952d917.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120702.8a3cdb11a93f0bfe3c4ef01cf291a8cb.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120734.8eb00652287fec78c95c9548aec42ef1.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_120808.a76dffaf3b626c80b460515b5cf59ff1.webp


And for those who want boobs here are some Mmmmmm. Sexy slave girls. That the undead love to ........

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_123132.6ab1fa1d2606c9e859e989d1af70ebf6.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_123150.4f536961c54105e3e108f0cdb153b23e.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu