Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Garth

Poor Garth the giant. He thought that a batch of zombies were nothing. He finished fighting and felt good. Until he fell down. When he got up he was starving. Nothing fills his hunger.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_133001.6d000cd1ca9ccb366f7068f1ab72ab2b.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_133016.9c99dcea22b0db05ef52a5cec2c663f2.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_133136.8001088b87cbb7fc55bbc2c4e8deacb4.webp




Next up bowmen. The inspiration comes from the shoshone tribe of native Americans who used to take the horns of big horn sheep and drop them in a hot spring. When winter came the Indians would come back to the hot springs to camp. They would remove the horns from the springs, which were now pliable. They would then bend them into a bow shape making them the strongest and furthest shooting bow in the American west. These bows have been found all the way to the easy coast and down into central America, obviously through trading and being given as gifts.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_143126.a43b73396ca4339f87f71867f3d80cab.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_212133.e1b41d52075bb2d0dbc4a597e08c83ae.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_212051.d1838b35a986098d5974d1df3530ca96.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_213121.6b327acc37d1535c3303878d6f79f963.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120408_221023.fd430a579fddc9fa3b12d6f45d59e19a.webp



And a few crossbowmen
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_000521.a3d247a5cad780409edc1dce668bfad6.webp
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Garth

You going give Garth long blonde hair and glasses and make another giant called Wayne? So that they can party on?
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Garth

Please Santa... I own 4 Giants already... Do not make me buy a 5th... Though I really like what you did with his GS and I got some ideas of how I could zombifie one of my own and he is not that expensive and I hate you soo much (Pulls out $50)... Fine
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Garth

Well it is either the zombie Giant.... Or I start the Ogre army I have been chomping at the bit to start.... Also my Savanna just bought me a Coven Throne! But I should just update my blog eh and stop stealing your thunder!


P.s is this for a client or yourself this new epic giant?
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-9-12 Garth

That is intresting your gf's name

my wife is named Syvannah who does most of the painting actually. Wait you must really be stalking me.

And go ahead steal my thunder I got lightning too. I don't mind really.

This is my giant my own mine mine mine. I actaully commissioned my own army for 2 month's yay me. So expect alot of zombies and a few other things.

maybe ill even finish my haunted fort.
 
Zombie slayer's

So I was playing with a idea of turning the world undead, wait ain't we all for world domination of the living. :perv: Especially pretty slave girls.

So I was wondering if you had a game how would you feel about seeing a unit of dwarf slayers turned into zombie's?

Still the orange hair(just can't be slayers without it) but a zombie skin tone.
 
Slave girl tattoo's or Rune's

So I asked this about dark eldar and go no response and I know there is other race's in warhammer that have slaves.

So does anyone know of the glyph tattoo and or rune that would show someone's slave status. I have been doing some tattoo's and want to add some to a vampiress who in the back ground I was thinking for her she was once a slave girl who by luck or twist of fate was bought by a vampire, who fell in love with her and turned her into her personal toy and assassin.

I feel she isn't complete without the special tattoo, I was thinking of placement on the breast or someone where else that is visable. Possible doing it to multiple female models.
mahahahahaha I am evil it's ok.
 
RE: Slave girl tattoo's or Rune's

Santawraith said:
So I asked this about dark eldar and go no response and I know there is other race's in warhammer that have slaves.

So does anyone know of the glyph tattoo and or rune that would show someone's slave status. I have been doing some tattoo's and want to add some to a vampiress who in the back ground I was thinking for her she was once a slave girl who by luck or twist of fate was bought by a vampire, who fell in love with her and turned her into her personal toy and assassin.

I feel she isn't complete without the special tattoo, I was thinking of placement on the breast or someone where else that is visable. Possible doing it to multiple female models.
mahahahahaha I am evil it's ok.


Hi Santawraith,

I honestly believe tattoo runes/symbols will be a great idea, and I think it is a great idea to also break up a flat skin tone.


I personally will be doing Chinese slave characters on mine. But when doing a tattoo make sure you use a blue/grey mix with a hint of black in it. Following the application of the tattoo, throw a few very thin mid tone skin colour glazes over it as this will look like it is under the skin, instead of being painted on :thumbsup:

Here are some that might be of use:

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b142_cjgblue007_JASON_20MOMOA_20PHOTOS_Aurora03.webp


ai95.photobucket.com_albums_l150_OrthaeVelve_Sigils_20and_20Sy3055fee2fc0eb2872bd2255dfc0005fe.webp




EDIT: Being quite covered in tattoos myself, I have seen the difference between a fresh tattoo ( looks painted on ) compared to one that has peeled and with a new layer of skin on the top.

If you were going for a 'fresh tattoo' I would do some subtle glazes of extremely thin red over the area of the tattoo. This will bring about the desired appearance.
 
RE: Zombie slayer's

Kurt_the_Corpsetaker said:
Bout time some one put those stunties to use as zombies. I would be very interested to see how it would turn out.

I like the idea. Come to think of it, I have a bitz box full of every army's core troops along with some special units. I think it would be awesome to have a zombie unit just made up of units from other armies all painted up. I would imagine it would be quite the project though !
 
RE: Zombie slayer's

Santawraith said:
So all I need to do is model you as a zombie.

So all my slayers will be zombies in the next few weeks. Glad
To know it will disturb people.

I lawled @ the other guys expense. that makes me happy :)
 
RE: Zombie slayer's

Santawraith said:
We are evil I know that is why happens with sleep deprived free time. The joys of my first night back at work.

I will add my name to the naughty List now

Good...Good.....Now go buy the stuff i have for sale and bring a truck to pick it all up <.< I keep tripping over the Tub of Bitz and get tempted to make undead 40k models....... Ohhh i like that idea how about you add some zombie grotz into your dwarf unit?
 
RE: United In Death NSFW update 4-10-12 Zombie giant

There once was a giant named Garth
Who liked to nap on the hearth
The zombies came round
While he slept on the ground
And now when you see him you barf.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_140641.9b2e7b3ace163600aac85efcc87db7f8.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_140652.2a82f1a1aeaf5ddbccdd5dfda95c8204.webp

It’s alive, it’s alive!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_141735.514dc356e01d35c82f7690a25722fa5f.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_141750.e841c010e49a8585551371840ac77d1f.webp

Oh he’s not dead yet he can dance and he can sing. He’s not dead yet he can do the highland fling. I feel happy, I feel happy!

Or maybe he is dead. Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_231757.a7c39b4a5a02f7b07a5b43658b08ff69.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120409_231723.2253c8a101cdd1a4f5b1370d20e8010a.webp

Yes I am hopping and skipping around. It’s all good.

So I just got home from my graveyard shift the sun is coming up and all the kids woke up yay thank God for ear plugs.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu