Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-21-12 Suvivors the other white meat

Next is Felicia, Lisa for short. She is one tough English teacher with a heart of gold. Zombies were a work of fiction, right? Sane and sensible, Lisa never once expected life to fall to hell. Not while she had her daily classes, her two cats, and one dog at home. Now she’s a gunslinger packing two glocks and living day to day.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120421_140339.054252241084e7f380a7cc129e73aec9.webp
 
My abbysal terror

So I have a terror idea which I will not unveil yet. But I need help

A creature that did not fly was found by my necromancer and he needed a special mount so he begain to Frankenstein a creation. by sewing wings on its once powerful body. Then he animated it.

Should I green stuff stitches on the wings and other parts of the body?

They still go on a 50mm base right?

Should I also turn my old metal manticore from undead armies of the past into one of these?
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-21-12 Suvivors the other white meat

Oh..Dewan!...I thought that was his cousin TreyVon :)...family resemblance.
 
RE: My abbysal terror

Greenstuffing stitches would be a good way to go,that way any gaps will seem intentional and could ooze blood or pus.50mm is right.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-21-12 Suvivors the other white meat

Meet Toby. Frank is 45 and gone grey long ago. In the face of the rising dead epidemic, what is it Frank knows how to do? Call for back up. Frank, leave zombie hunting to the younger generation.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120421_143859.ba76f32f77b2f9699e73c0b490987b19.webp


A red headed boy with a fiery attitude, Toby is more than ready for the apocalypse. The youngest man on the force, Toby knows just what to do. Break out the shotgun and get ‘er done.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120421_144826.f09501926f1284ef530c10acf72a8032.webp


Last of the mini batch is Joe. Joe is a living guy trying to make it in a undead world. He stands the yin to Toby’s yang. They are truly a formidable pair.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120421_145936.98a27944ce379c45ced6149d291bf65e.webp


thanks count for your kind words,
 
RE: My abbysal terror

The cool bit about Terror fluff is he is really made out of anything so yah I say it sounds legit. Now getting something like that to fly...:innocent:
 
RE: My abbysal terror

Go very Frankenstein's monster with it. Use parts from obviously different models. As in, two obviously different wings, molded with stitches and gaps and the like, and legs from a few separate things, that kind of stuff. And I sure don't have to tell Santa how to paint a non-undead model to look undead. You're the master there already.
 
RE: My abbysal terror

Sounds like a good project man imma have to look in to that kind of conversion due to the massive amounts of bits i have laying about.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander6535db66e62225e3573ef23fb8163cd1.webp

Parade rhino thus why there is no dirt on the tracks

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Salamander06633b816d850b4a0c18e29553604581.webp

And another trooper at parade rest.

Now we have spike the zombie
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie4_1.webp

A shrine to the fallen who will rise tomorrow
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512bretonnianshrine.webp

Grave of a fallen chaos warrior soon to be a wight in a few hundred years. Sigh the waiting the waiting.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512chaosshrine.webp

Alright everyone I think the cost is clear the lookout hasn't spotted anything. (zombie scout before unburial)
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512headylookout.webp

To the glorious dead who wait they came back.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512lotrghost1.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512lotrghost2.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512lotrghost3.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512lotrghost4.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512lotrghost5.webp

A lonely grave in the forest. Just wait till you learn what lies in it.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512treegravestone.webp

Zombie cow yes it is wrong yet I did it anyways.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512zombiecow.webp

Sylvannian swordsmen
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512zombiesylvanian.webp

sylvannian Spearmen
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_041512zombiesylvanian2.webp
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

As always Santa, a pleasure to view when you update your plog.

Brahm
PS: When's the zombie-cow laden BBQ?
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

Johnny-Crass said:
Looking good mate. Where is the scout arm from?

It's one of the arms from the Mantic Zombie set. I was helping bard assemble some just last night...

Brahm
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

No fair! I can spot any GW bit but I have never touched a mantic kit so how could I know? And nah they took Johnnys uber drugs away.:frown:
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

Santawraith said:
You and him live that close brahm cool. I wish we had more forum members close here.

Yeah, we both live in the same city here in Canada. I met him back in 2007 when I'd opened my hobby store, Red Claw Gaming. I've since sold it, but I've remained good friends with several of my former customers. Blackbard is one of the most talented painters I know, and I'm extremely lucky to have a few of his pieces leading my various armies!

Brahm
 
RE: My abbysal terror

http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/manticore

I am torn between using that as an Abyssal terror and adding it to my Dark Elves.
Either that or cough up for a Terrorgheist and Trygon.. but I aint that rich.
 
RE: My abbysal terror

tinfish said:
http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/manticore

I am torn between using that as an Abyssal terror and adding it to my Dark Elves.
Either that or cough up for a Terrorgheist and Trygon.. but I aint that rich.

Haha, me neither, but I couldn't help it. :P
Second hand minis & bits selling companies do help, altogether it didn't cost much more than that manticore, if at all.

If I had money growing on a tree, I'd take this. :P

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/miniatures/cmon-miniature-limited-edition/cang.html
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-22-12 Don't take the purple pill.

Ok time to brag Above is the zombies and cops I just did as a commission test last week. The owner just gave me 100 more of them to do, saying how impressed with them he was. I get the feeling they turned out good.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu