Sen's Stuff

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Firstly, loved seeing all these older vamp and necromancer models. I do like a lot of the flashy AoS models....but there's also something classical about these models that I love.

Secondly...doth my eyes deceive me or do all of these skellies have moustaches?!
 
Raven Torrid Thank you! Yes, they were apart of the army in the older pics. They are the kings of war version of TK and they're called Empire of Dust.

Disciple of Nagash Thanks, boss. I love the classics, myself. Wish I had a full set of the Mordheim undead. The skellies with mustaches are mummy models from Kings of War, they are actually wrappings winding around their faces. That was a funny comment to read though, hehe.

The Sun King SUNNY! MY FRIEND! GOOD TO SEE YOU!! MANY THANKS!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: The Sun King
@Disciple of Nagash Thanks, boss. I love the classics, myself. Wish I had a full set of the Mordheim undead. The skellies with mustaches are mummy models from Kings of War, they are actually wrappings winding around their faces. That was a funny comment to read though, hehe.
It must be my eyes, I'm definitely getting old! Either way, the models with all the character is ace (y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seneschal

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu