• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Share your hobby area

Borgnine

Staff member
Pretty cool battlestations over here ;) I got around to actually photo my hobby area - it's cramped and it quickly becomes messy after some work, but it works, mostly xD

Hardly pro =P But it does... and is easily transferrable between my room and the kitchen, so I'm not cooped up in my room all the time.

Here is mine.
The lounge chairs are sitting in the middle of the room because my girlfriend moved her paino into the flat and we havn't gotten rid of them yet.
The mess is because we are uni students who spend too much time playing video games and painting warhammer to clean.

(and yes, that is a tv screen being used as a second monitor)
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.dakkadakka.com%2Fgallery%2F2014%2F9%2F21%2F648719_sm-.JPG&hash=2dc61f9842571d6754d42ec71435cb44

Here is mine:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbase.com%2Fsharkbelly%2Fimage%2F166706851%2Fmedium.jpg&hash=feef6d0e514ed5a0ef3c06fcb043b07a

I picked up the Citadel Project Box a year or two ago, and I have loved using it. Sets up and stores away quickly, and keeps everything organized.

Borgnine

Staff member
@Mnemloch and here I was, wondering how does that crazy amount of minis look like in your home ;) That narrow shelf with all the minis is a very interesting idea, chariots looks especially cool! The Morngul looks like it barely fits there, it will jump you someday ;)

Haha, I have boxes where I converted foam etc for storage (not pictured). The shelves are 3in baseboards, with a 1/2in metal u channel. Saw it on a DiY for kids books and thought it would be perfect.