• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Share your hobby area

Here are most of my paints & tools, I have my airbrushes, compressor and small dremel somewhere else since I don't use them as often

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Pretty cool battlestations over here ;) I got around to actually photo my hobby area - it's cramped and it quickly becomes messy after some work, but it works, mostly xD

Banat

Varghulf

Hardly pro =P But it does... and is easily transferrable between my room and the kitchen, so I'm not cooped up in my room all the time.

Here is mine.
The lounge chairs are sitting in the middle of the room because my girlfriend moved her paino into the flat and we havn't gotten rid of them yet.
The mess is because we are uni students who spend too much time playing video games and painting warhammer to clean.

(and yes, that is a tv screen being used as a second monitor)
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.dakkadakka.com%2Fgallery%2F2014%2F9%2F21%2F648719_sm-.JPG&hash=2dc61f9842571d6754d42ec71435cb44

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1124.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fl568%2FGregorach%2F20160627_190709_zpsihmafxhx.jpg&hash=0b9429c655cdb22a7f87abf053203449

Still slightly Wip here as I'm getting the rest of the cellar in order, still at least my part is (mostly) in order....

Sharkbelly

Crypt Horror
Here is mine:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbase.com%2Fsharkbelly%2Fimage%2F166706851%2Fmedium.jpg&hash=feef6d0e514ed5a0ef3c06fcb043b07a

I picked up the Citadel Project Box a year or two ago, and I have loved using it. Sets up and stores away quickly, and keeps everything organized.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@Mnemloch and here I was, wondering how does that crazy amount of minis look like in your home ;) That narrow shelf with all the minis is a very interesting idea, chariots looks especially cool! The Morngul looks like it barely fits there, it will jump you someday ;)

Haha, I have boxes where I converted foam etc for storage (not pictured). The shelves are 3in baseboards, with a 1/2in metal u channel. Saw it on a DiY for kids books and thought it would be perfect.

Wow you guys! I don't even have a space. I just have a cabinet where I have my stuff stored in washed out food containers from the market. I take out the one with tools and a small cutting board and work at the kitchen table or the counter/bar. Maybe I should get a photo of my cabinet.

Okay, here's my stash. I have two cabinets full of stuff, mostly undead.
This is where I keep armies and bits boxes, as well as Malifaux terrain: I found some plastic tubs that fit perfectly on the shelf so armies are stored in them. My 7 boxes of VC were missing from the top two shelves as they were out for a match. The 4 boxes on the bottom are unfinished, some unbuilt, going-to-be-the-VC's-Empire-foil (I think I put too many hyphens in there.) The stuff in the middle is bits boxes and project tubs.

This is the other cabinet where I store the tools and other supplies including sprues and some terrain. Most terrain is in is boxes under the Hirst mold box, and funny enough, the tools tub is missing from the photo. Some details inc. my sprues:

Here are my project containers (each one is from/for a project)

Here is how I store my bits, organized by undead/soon-to-be-undead, and then by body part. I also keep lots on the sprue as you might have noticed above; I usually only put one or two of each part from the sprue in to the bits box.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@Eternal Salvation the cabinet looks pretty organized! Nice idea with keeping projects in those small containers, everything easy to find ;) Still, while I envy such an orderly cabinet, I don't envy the need to set up workshop every time you want to paint!