• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Army

Borgnine

Staff member
Thanks everyone for the comments!

@Wolf Child - those are actually from Mirliton SG, bloodthirsty bats or something like that. Those are metal and kinda oldschool, but they work fine :)

And yes, the vampire guy is from enigma. He's higher than an average skeleton, but well, Vlad would be very similiar in height if not for his kinda-crouching pose ;]

I'll get some better pictures tomorrow when I have my first game in god knows how long. This is also minus a Terrorgheist. But for now...

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Since I've taken army shots recently I might as well post them here too:
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1222.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd482%2FAlbin_Moller%2FPA181986_zpsc9b1a955.jpg&hash=2497f6e4c2304a8078ac5bdb103157b8

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1222.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd482%2FAlbin_Moller%2FPA181988_zps76887834.jpg&hash=d81842c2150e899976fd824b09c1e6c7

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1222.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd482%2FAlbin_Moller%2FPA181989_zps8627d77a.jpg&hash=99df218b1919c47d05907d6eb84c77eb

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1222.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd482%2FAlbin_Moller%2FPA181990_zpsd91c35f3.jpg&hash=39285d09bb4c8af5c14d6e0d2b3be2d0

There are more pictures of everything to be found in my plog (link in signature).

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Is looking allot sexier now as one large force.

I will say though you need 6 more GG to fill out that unit before my OCD will stop screaming at me though. ;)
On another note, bring on the griblies!

Sessioni

Grave Guard
Some great armies here! I always come back to this thread when I need some inspiration to continue working on my army, but sometimes what happens is that I get just depressed and think "man, they have actually finished their armies, I have a loooot to do" :D

Everybody, keep up the good work! :) (and please, post some more group shots)

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
@CHUBBY WOMBAT Very nice and clean paint job there, love the winter theme too. It always looks cool with undead.

@Joex48 Awesome colour scheme you have there. The autumn leaves on cobble stones atmosphere really goes with your dark purple army colour. (BTW I like your rusty metal, how did you do it?)

@Adam_Barrow As said you've got some awesome converting skills. I love your lady vampires on their mounts!

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
Ah for God's sake I forgot it again. I set a reminder for when I'm home again in two weeks to bring on an army shot. It's about time, they served me well and deserve it.

Borgnine

Staff member
@Citrov That's a bloody impressive army you have there! Truly awesome! The amount of love and effort is clearly visible. I love all the creative uses for the vampiresses - and that banshee emerging from a blood pool rocks! How did you make that second Abyssal, the one we can see in this thread?

@Borgnine Cheers for the compliment, and yea I really love my vampires and they are my largest army, though my personal favourite army, my Adeptus Custodes, is only just behind it in points. I actually plan on building some more Vampire Lords soon, even if I dont need them. They both will likely use the handmaiden with the ponytail from the coven throne set, as the is my personal favourite and acts as the 'Vampire Queen' of my army. The first will involve a bow from a wanderers kit to model her as a vampiric ranger using the wraithbow, but that is still in the planning stage. The other will use Nefrettas body from the big mortarch kit with the handmaiden head to represent her war attire, and also mounted on the same terror through magnets. Her staff will be converted into a banner with the armies sigel on it and I will change her sword to a bow or a different sword.

As for the AByssal Terror, that I use as a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon (so thankful in the new edition its base to base) I used the Fell Beast from the Lord of the Rings line, and painted it with a more pale scheme, to represent the craven and blighted creature, keeping the same colour scheme as my old 6th ed Abyssal Terror and Vargheists.