• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Dire Wolfs (Doom Wolf)

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
I would have to say I should check out these threads more often, I love the wolves I have seen here congrats to all of you for your great work.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
those look awesome really remind me of something chaos would field. But what a intresting idea you had.

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Josef said:
Do those have Snowy bases? They look rather well.

BeatTheBeat said:
Dire Wolves inspired by the Hellsing series:

I like these things; Did you do anything besides paint the eyes on? I am kinda assuming you just painted them, which surprises me because it actually looks nicer than I would have imagined just painting eyes onto something to look lol?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Crossing a river? Drowning themselves because the vampire lord is a few bats short of a belfry and has ordered his army to attack the ocean?

lol, i guess it's just a stream they have to cross to kill some empire guys who thought it would be save across the stream :twisted:

Mr Saturday

Vampire Count
True Blood
Great wolves sor Koozzi, I really like the colour scheme. The mottled skin is niiice.

Interesting doom wolf Jagged Dragon, wings are cool, not so sure about the horn though.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Things that go bump in the night ahem

I love the use of the tree for the doom wolf Might do that with a ghoul