• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
I would have to say I should check out these threads more often, I love the wolves I have seen here congrats to all of you for your great work.

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
Josef said:

Do those have Snowy bases? They look rather well.

BeatTheBeat said:
Dire Wolves inspired by the Hellsing series:

ai1047.photobucket.com_albums_b475_SpiritOfArgh_IMG_0601.jpg

I like these things; Did you do anything besides paint the eyes on? I am kinda assuming you just painted them, which surprises me because it actually looks nicer than I would have imagined just painting eyes onto something to look lol?

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Crossing a river? Drowning themselves because the vampire lord is a few bats short of a belfry and has ordered his army to attack the ocean?

Grrremlin

Zombie
Feb 21, 2009
lol, i guess it's just a stream they have to cross to kill some empire guys who thought it would be save across the stream :twisted:

SirKoozzi

Skeleton
Jul 15, 2011
Gdynia
So a bit add from me:

wolvesg.jpg

By koozzi at 2012-02-13

Closer look:

wolfmi.jpg

By koozzi at 2012-02-13

Want to see more?
COme to my
SirKoozzi's PLOG

Mr Saturday

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 28, 2007
Galway
Great wolves sor Koozzi, I really like the colour scheme. The mottled skin is niiice.

Interesting doom wolf Jagged Dragon, wings are cool, not so sure about the horn though.

lhunaira

Zombie
Feb 21, 2012
Dire wolves and the Doom wolf all of course from the latest Space Wolf release.
Apologies for the focus fail...

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c335_lhunaira_Warhammer_P1020909.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c335_lhunaira_Warhammer_P1020928.jpg

Vectra

Ghoul
Apr 29, 2012
Dibidoolandas said:
Awesome! Love the subtle scheme and the blood effects look really realistic. You use a gloss varnish or somesuch?

Tamiya clear red. nothing else :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu