• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Hex Wraiths

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Great work, everyone.
I especially like Schatt's models. Great job blending and highlighting. I'd love to have those in my own army.

Schatt

Skeleton
@benvoliothefirst Thanks! The bases are really easy to make. Just glue some small rocks on base - paint them with gray - drybrush with Dheneb Stone/Rakarth Flesh. Cotton wool from cotton swabs.

@Seneschal Many thanks! I do like them too. I tried to give them more dramatic poses than on box picture.

Alastor

Black Knight
My five Hexwraiths of the apocalypse. From left to right, we have: War, Pestilence, Death, Famine and Murder.

Still debating the woollen mist effect, I might add it later.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
The hex wraiths are looking good mate, because they are so much darker they are looking more gothic and grim and I think that gives them am much better effect.
Seen so many bright ones I have started to prefer the grim dark ones instead, much like Blanches painting style. :thumbsup:

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Some really top paint jobs and conversions here! Just sailin. Through to get some ideas and it was time well spent.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
How did all of you manage to keep those tiny chains unbroken? Mine have maybe 1 per model left, in the best case. And I'm not messing around with them, which would be an explanation...