Show us your Nagash!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
My own take on Nagash - it took some conversions and a lot of time ;)

4bvvJ3Y.jpg


More info and WIP fotos are in my PLOG ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seneschal
Wow! The conversion work and freehand painting is amazing. I'm also ashamed to post mine after it. Although mine does glow in the dark...

imagejpg1_zpse3b797c8.webp

imagejpg2_zpscae40583.webp
 
Here are some images of the Nagash I did a while back. I used the tutorial from GW to help me paint this. Enjoy and comment.


14196_10103489082562428_4706188853194579597_n.webp


984279_10103489082682188_4326519944574321063_n - Copy.webp
984279_10103489082682188_4326519944574321063_n.webp
1907470_10103489082801948_2183245525575112541_n - Copy.webp
10429473_10103493713022948_4332094380786415199_n - Copy.webp
11025736_10103489083086378_5404246209243830101_n - Copy.webp
11025736_10103489083086378_5404246209243830101_n.webp
11025789_10103489082881788_2477533966970394721_n - Copy.webp
11025789_10103489082881788_2477533966970394721_n.webp
11026199_10103489082931688_8209528876443959426_n - Copy.webp
11030082_10103489083176198_6160888738160374874_n - Copy.webp
11026199_10103489082931688_8209528876443959426_n.webp
11030082_10103489083176198_6160888738160374874_n - Copy.webp
11030082_10103489083176198_6160888738160374874_n.webp
11034172_10103489082647258_5621190354263076451_n.webp
11050699_10103489082767018_8610710310979159923_n.webp
 

Attachments

  • 11052889_10103489082597358_3631872819487062784_n.webp
    11052889_10103489082597358_3631872819487062784_n.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 11057257_10103489082727098_8710166800865855184_n.webp
    11057257_10103489082727098_8710166800865855184_n.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 11059670_10103489083131288_1147594475646643403_n.webp
    11059670_10103489083131288_1147594475646643403_n.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Like
Reactions: slipknotzim
@Borgnine
As always, the most amazing VC work I've seen. I especially love the bone cloak. Really cool helm change. Lots of painful intricate conversion and painting - all your hard work has paid off.

I did some conversion on mine, gave him a bigger head and converted so he has both the sword and staff. Unfortunately I just can't motivate myself to finish painting mine. I only play limited summoning and his rules are insane so I have only tried him once (in polite company) .. and he wrecked face even without summoning and counting him as half my army.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu