• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Skellys

@Sessioni glad you like them, I had I box of mix matched skellies from a couple different eras and several different types of weapons and shields. So I had to think of a way to unite them all, I united them in rust lol. Its a simple recipe first paint weapon and shield black, let dry then dry brush gunmetal, next smear on some rust colour here and there, finally after it dries I coated it all with some earthshade ink :)

Greetings,

I am new here, and I for start I wanted to share with you one of my skelleton warriors.
I will post more pictures later, when I finish unit.

Hope you like it, and also I wanted to use the oportunity to present our studio.
We are new, so feel free to look for us on facebook.

Best regards!

Attachments

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@ZlaMacka Quite a striking combination of blue and orange there, cool thing. I wonder if all unit in such a scheme wouldn't be... 'overpowered' - for a lack of a more suitable word.

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@wheeljack Awesome horde of skeletons there. Nice paint job on them and I like that you've gone for the older skeleton warriors as some of them have eyes which allow you to keep the blue-eyed corpse theme rolling.

@ZlaMacka Excellent choice of colours. Blue & orange naturally oppose each other and make for a whirlwind of contrast (which you've achieved). You've got a very beautiful & vivid mini there, but I'm with Borgnine. I'm curious how a whole unit would look together all ranked up and painted like that.

@ZlaMacka Quite a striking combination of blue and orange there, cool thing. I wonder if all unit in such a scheme wouldn't be... 'overpowered' - for a lack of a more suitable word.
Thank you @Borgnine :3 Well, idea was to make skeleton unit with fillers, where I can let myself converting and make them more dynamic, the original idea is blue unit, but in authum rainy atmosphere.
Here is a photo of filler skeleton :)

@wheeljack Awesome horde of skeletons there. Nice paint job on them and I like that you've gone for the older skeleton warriors as some of them have eyes which allow you to keep the blue-eyed corpse theme rolling.

@ZlaMacka Excellent choice of colours. Blue & orange naturally oppose each other and make for a whirlwind of contrast (which you've achieved). You've got a very beautiful & vivid mini there, but I'm with Borgnine. I'm curious how a whole unit would look together all ranked up and painted like that.
@Farmer7574 Thank you, I must confess, I have paused this project because of many other works to do, and I have dedicated my time to my Mordheim undead warband too, right now I am finishing with painting warband. But, I'm longing to finish this unit and I hope I that I will do that any time soon. :3