• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Tar pits(Zombies) and Corpse Carts

cheers Farmer :) the scythe is from the big glottkin model i believe, not sure as a got a big bunch of mixed scythes, which i think are from the Glottkin and that other one...maggoth lord i think hes called ?

Blimey, @Borgnine @robtion those are so cool!

I saw that bone cart model on ... I can't remember which website, but I thought eh... Now seeing the job you've done on it and I'm really liking it. Your painting style (whilst also being technically flawless :) ) has a great feel to it. Makes your pieces look really coherent. :D

Also that tree man is positively macabre. It's brill! I've always really like the theme of your army. It's so creative and you've kept true to it all the way through. Honestly, really inspiring. I like it a lot a lot.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
My Zombie Legion, a project that took about a year of work to finish, 8 units of zombies worth 50 wounds each, for 400 in total, full of fillers and conversions.

HERE you can find more photos and a general index of all the parts that this is made of.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FdcZakuV.jpg&hash=32ebdbe53e345127ae47efa8ea673dba

Burnanation

Crypt Horror
My Zombie Legion, a project that took about a year of work to finish, 8 units of zombies worth 50 wounds each, for 400 in total, full of fillers and conversions.

HERE you can find more photos and a general index of all the parts that this is made of.

That is amazing! How long did that take to put together?

One corpse cart here to the collection, or rather Chariot of the Harvester, as the producer Gamezone calls it:

My own story about the mini is on my plog HERE:

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F46XGMBr.jpg&hash=290562e89130ed4cd72835ba82b78b58
@Borgnine Sorry for the lateness of this wholy reply, but how did you like this kit? I've been looking at the GameZone minis for some time now (the vampire knights or whatever they're called look really cool), but what do you think about them? Are they any good?

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
@Burnanation like I wrote in the post - the whole thing took about a year of work to finish ;)

@DocteurQui This kit in particular was a nightmare to paint - it was really difficult to guess what was what, it's just that messy. The harpy from them, which I painted to look like a female vampire was much, much better - and it's a beautiful miniature too. I have those vampire knights on my shelf too, unpainted - they needed some greenstuff to fill the gaps, but they're great models otherwise - I can definitely recommend getting them :)