Show us your Tar pits(Zombies) and Corpse Carts

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I got first slice and the last slice,

Your zombie hoarde looks good black wolf and very tied in with your army. Which is part of what I see wrong with it. Most hoards are made up of battlefield dead so it would have uniforms from various armies they have defeated in enhancing the fear they invoke.Just a thought or personal preference. But as I said at first they do look very good.
 
Cheers guys, I'm glad you enjoy them.

@ Santawraith. I fully understand and agree with your point concerning the zombies looking 'too cohesive'. Before painting them I was torn between giving them a more rag-tag look or just sticking with my army colours. In the end, as you can see, I went with the army colours. For me, having the whole army looking cohesive on the table top is pretty important. I'm looking forward to painting the other 20 zombies I have here, then maybe see about purchasing more. You can never have to many zombies right? ;)

Mat.
 
ai752.photobucket.com_albums_xx163_pitchforkau_zombies4.webp


some finished zombies from a batch of 40
 
I haven't finished the bases yet and have a few details left to do, but I have a few zombies done:

[attachment=1603][attachment=1604]
 

Attachments

  • 2012-03-01 19.40.16.webp
    2012-03-01 19.40.16.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 2012-03-01 19.40.00.webp
    2012-03-01 19.40.00.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 100
As beautiful as always, Please remember this month we are doing a zombie challenge in dying to help. come join one and all.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032012zombiegroup.webp

My zombie hoarde well a small adventure party of them anyways.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_031612zombie4.webp

Gutter

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_031612zombie3.webp

The hanged man

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032012zombie1.webp

Blue boy

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_031612zombie.webp

Biter

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_031612vannahsfavoritezombie.webp

Scytheman. The keeper of the faith killing one human at a time.
 
pretty much an empire swordsman with guts hanging out, but thats what zombies are right? ;)


[attachment=1697]
[attachment=1698]




(also he is not based yet, I'm waiting until I have more than 4 zombies painted to get a cohesive basing theme for them)
 

Attachments

  • 2012-04-15_21.39.13.webp
    2012-04-15_21.39.13.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 2012-04-15_21.42.38.webp
    2012-04-15_21.42.38.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 91

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu