• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Wraiths and Banshee

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
The faceswap is very well done jedi! And nice painting too of course! I'm still looking for a colour scheme for my banshees. I like this green glow, but only for the spirit hosts...

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
OH MY GOSH HE GOT A LITTLE CUTE MINIWRAITH WITH HIM <3 :happy: A real commander for the restless souls of man. ...the minime of course :thumbsup:

Duluoz

Skeleton
Hahahaha, that is simply incredible! So well done! and it actually looks like DEATH. He's even got the sword for kings.

10/10 for that man.

Duluoz said:
Hahahaha, that is simply incredible! So well done! and it actually looks like DEATH. He's even got the sword for kings.

10/10 for that man.
It actually IS Death, the official model :)
I got one from Soul Music with the First Guitar that I'll use as a Tomb Banshee.
It's not a conversion at all, sadly. I'm nowhere that good.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Yet another etheral for this thread!

'Spectral Minion' from Reaper - because scythe is not the only great weapon ;]

Minty

Grave Guard
I present Lenore, Ines & Carmina

Three Banshees may be too many, but really, if stereo is good, surround-sound must be better, right?

In an effort to finish my army once and for all (for now anyway :tongue:), I repainted some old wraiths, and finally started a few more I had sitting around for ages. At long last the unit is done. Figures are Citadel, Otherworld, Harlequin, and Reaper. The reaper fig with no weapons is the banshee.

I attempted to do something similar to the Ghostly Art ethereal paint guide found in The Invocation. It turned out pretty well, though on my next banshee I hope to get more of a color gradation.

I wish I had been more comfortable with using greenstuff at the time I put together this model. That seam in the back is just crummy :-/.

Photobucket link:
http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/PodUnicorn/library/Warhammer%20Fantasy%20Models/Tomb%20Banshees%20and%20Carin%20Wraiths

Here´s my Wraiths, painted more like Ghosts than the usual Black robed skeletons:

& in this pic you can see the wraith which was added later: