• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sisters (Bishop) vs. Eldar (Sweeney Todd) -1750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
St Celestine will burn some DAs... 6 DA, 1 Exarch and 1 Eldrad or 8 wounds on the unit...

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
OK, well I think I have to take a morale check because DA-B is more than 12'' from the Avatar after casualty removal, so here we go:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
OK, here's the map for the end of your shooting. I don't think you have any assaults, so you can just roll to see if the game ends.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
BTW, I really dunno why it says DA-B moved back 1.4 inches when I'm pretty sure I just removed casualties on the spot without actually moving them.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Game ends on turn 5 on a roll of 1 or 2, so the game goes on.

Time for psychic powers again. Guide on the Walkers:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Oops, forgot to mention that Eldrad will now attach to DA-A. I didn't do it in BC because it always results in him teleporting away from where I left it. Stupid software.

Now on to shooting. Avatar will throw his sword at the Exorcist. Rolling to hit:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Derp. You get a 6+ save to try and negate that too. Next up, War Walkers will dakka into St. Celestine. Rolling to hit:

Status
Not open for further replies.