You may be able to guess straight away where I am going with this.
I love Sisters of Battle as a army and love marines, having just started a Black Templar force I would like to take them as allies which I have been holing off on because I was waiting for their now book and models to no avail so far.
However starting a small force I need the rules which GW will not post or let me buy because they don't understand the concept of needing rules for armies.
So can someone please for the love of the Emperor please link me to or tell me where I can find their WD update rules before I go insane?
I love Sisters of Battle as a army and love marines, having just started a Black Templar force I would like to take them as allies which I have been holing off on because I was waiting for their now book and models to no avail so far.
However starting a small force I need the rules which GW will not post or let me buy because they don't understand the concept of needing rules for armies.
So can someone please for the love of the Emperor please link me to or tell me where I can find their WD update rules before I go insane?
Because, I figured that it could be a while before an actual codex release, and who know how long until they publicly release those WD rules?!?!