Hello all!
When searching the web I found a beautiful vampire lord for my army, the only problem is, he is on a 40x40mm base. Not only does this greatly affect the model in game, but I also want to put him in a regiment, meaning it will affect the ranks as well.
Are there any rules about this?
Also, are there any rules about the base sizes of monsters. Every dragon seems to have it's own size base nowadays..
Thanks!
When searching the web I found a beautiful vampire lord for my army, the only problem is, he is on a 40x40mm base. Not only does this greatly affect the model in game, but I also want to put him in a regiment, meaning it will affect the ranks as well.
Are there any rules about this?
Also, are there any rules about the base sizes of monsters. Every dragon seems to have it's own size base nowadays..
Thanks!