• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

SkavenInAZ Battle Reports

That's really nice to see you playing also AoS. The more I play it, the more i discover that it can be deeply tactical (but not with the same approach of WHFB).
To face Skarbrand in your first "friendly introductive game", was not a simple task... :thumbsup:

Yeah, tactical movement and placement in AoS is truly different from WHFB or 9thAge. Sometime you win and lose games for just a couple of inches.
Your skaven can only improve, and teach a couple of things to those trees. ;)

Alright.. it's time to get back to some Vampires... you're going to see quite a bit of VC related content over the next few weeks, so, I hope you enjoy!

Naah, I'll just be running them. And it's not truly my 150th BatRep - as I had several I named other things, etc... I've lost track really, so I don't intentionally celebrate any of them. Just another game ;)

BatRep 150 I think will be VC vs. EoS. I think I'll do VC related content for at least the next 2 months, as I'm planning on taking the list I'm working on to the local tourney here, and to Cali.