Hey guys I've recently gotten back into fantasy and my VC army and decided to start painting them. This will be my first attempt at painting an army and I hope to share my progress with you guys. It's my hope that by updating this painting log it'll help keep me motivated.
I plan to go with a blue colour scheme, with bronze coloured armour. I also plan for them to all be on snow bases.
Below is a photo I took of my skeleton bunker unit. Officially my first completed unit ever! I haven't added any detail onto the banner yet as I'm not quite up to trying anything so fancy with my basic painting skills.
I plan to go with a blue colour scheme, with bronze coloured armour. I also plan for them to all be on snow bases.
Below is a photo I took of my skeleton bunker unit. Officially my first completed unit ever! I haven't added any detail onto the banner yet as I'm not quite up to trying anything so fancy with my basic painting skills.