• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
Thanks man! Starting off with things I really don't need but will probably sell an old army or two... :(

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
@Shadespyre
Shit man, that really sucks. Is it realistic to get enough money out of minis? What's the least you need for your car? I'm looking for a completely new one, I'm car-less since last year, and I friggin HATE to work myself into that shit

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
I can pretty much cover the bill from my savings, but that leaves me short of money for anything else for a while, so anything I sell now helps with cash flow. Realistically I hope I can raise £500 to £1000 pretty quickly which'll help a lot :) It's hard to say what I might get for my armies since AOS happened...

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
Ok that seems quite a lot, but I have no idea what you might be selling there. The only things I would consider to sell is a half build half boxed TK army, but the collecting envious demon in me would never do that, no matter what there is to pay :cautious:

@Adam_Barrow I completely jumped over your comment, yea, please give me some pics of your tg ;)

Reactions: Adam_Barrow

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
Bring it on! I'm experimenting with air brush atm on my TG, of course for the challenge as well. Not quite satisfying so far :slapface:

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
And I am trying to build that vampire horse for the Halloween challenge - and while I have a lot of horse bodies, I found only one tail. So the whole work is getting postponed at least a day while I have to make a mold and copy it...

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
The Halloween challenge sounds fun! Wish I had the time to participate but I'm crazy busy these days.

I finally got those remaining Hexwraiths finished. They didn't take exceptionally long, it's just that life stuff has been getting in the way of painting these days.

Pictures coming soon. :cool:

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
Looking at my mass of unpainted plastic I've found that I have 150+ unpainted night gobbos, so I've got a few of those on the go to expand the ranks of the greenskins.

@Theerteen Are you painting up a pumpkin monster like Reaper's pumpkin golem? Awesome miniature. :)

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
@Farmer7574 had to check it out, didn't know it. But you're right, it looks like great fun to field xD but mine is completely different, hopefully I can present it saturday. /edit: closest to describe it, a pumpkin squig :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmer7574

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
On it, on it. Have a WIP for proof.

KXgruS0.jpg

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 10, 2013
England
@Theerteen I'd love to see you do that Gobbo circus army - it's a wicked idea!

I'm putting the finishing touches to a bunch of night Gobbos and getting a few things ready for some paint in the near future.

I've put together a Wight King BSB. I've also been shaving mold lines off zombie parts and playing about with the positioning options of one of those Mortis Engine flying banshees on a single base.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
“What's everyone working on?“ Today I was working on managing my way home from work. Never visit Cologne on 11.11. , especially not if you are sober.

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
Spent most of my spare time in the last few days packaging up miniatures I've sold on ebay. Raised over £1000 towards my car repairs so far, I guess we have to call that a success!

Feels like time I painted something though...

Reactions: Adam_Barrow

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
@Farmer7574 It is a shame, but it's also a shame if they are stuck in boxes for a decade waiting for me to think about maybe painting them! It's harder to part with the painted minis that I've gamed with, which is why I've not sold whole armies yet. But I could sell half my Beasts army and still field 5000 points if I wanted to ;)

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Aug 11, 2012
I took a brief break to paint FANTASY MODELS. Just these four chests though, for Frostgrave again.

DSC08629_zpsqdjt3pg4.jpg

Now I'm back on Space Marines

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu