Hi,
So I'm dead keen on Kings of War, mostly because of the modelling opportunities around diorama bases. While this base isn't going to be used for undead, it could very easily be.
What do you think? Here's a link to the tutorial I wrote up about it on my blog.
http://www.glengariffapartment.com/...eating-a-swamp-basing-scheme-for-kings-of-war
I'm going to use it for Nightstalkers, I'll post a picture when the models are done and attached also. I'd love some feedback or comments on it. It's my first attempt at resin casting.
So I'm dead keen on Kings of War, mostly because of the modelling opportunities around diorama bases. While this base isn't going to be used for undead, it could very easily be.
What do you think? Here's a link to the tutorial I wrote up about it on my blog.
http://www.glengariffapartment.com/...eating-a-swamp-basing-scheme-for-kings-of-war
I'm going to use it for Nightstalkers, I'll post a picture when the models are done and attached also. I'd love some feedback or comments on it. It's my first attempt at resin casting.