• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

When should we start?

• As soon as the poll is over!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Wait until 8'th edition, I don't wan to paint models I'll never use.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • I've got a better day to start! (Do tell!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalandros

Necromancer
True Blood
Nov 27, 2008
Near Montréal, Québec
Sorry, changes in my plans, scrap my old pledge, here's the 'fresh' one:

Vampire Lord
2 Black Coaches
60 Ghouls + 40 Bases worth of 'fillers'
2 Corpse Carts
20 Fell Bats

And more to be added if I finish before time.

There are around 2300 pts in there counting upgrades.

Brian Mage

Skeleton
Mar 18, 2010
Erm... Am I too late? i completely missed all the hype! meh...
Please let me play sir!

If i'm not too late...
I Pledge (all converted - see my plog)
60 Skellies
40 Zombies
2 Vampires
2 Wights
2 Necros
1 Corpse Cart
1 Black Coach
5 Blood Knights
possibility of 30 Ghouls and 30 GG, (but not yet totally decided what i'm making them of yet)

ghpoobah

Zombie
Jul 6, 2010
Ok, as I found 120 Zombies lurking in the bottom of my gaming box I pledge to get them painted soon. In addition to the following

40 Crypt Ghouls
2 Corpse carts
10 Blood knights with full command
(a converted) Vampire lord on a Zombie dragon

oh and 120 Zombies, doh, looks like I ought to get painting

I'll post photo's as I go

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Bring it on! Pledges can be accepted/Modified for quite a while yet. ;)

I'm going to get a full count of models pledged for the next issue of the Invocation, hrm....that's a lotta counting. :)

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
No need to yet, Santawraith. ;) I'm going to need full counts a few weeks from now so I'll let ya know when it's needed. :D

Thanks for the offer, and damn straight I'll put you to work. :)

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
ohhhhh now im being used. No problem I did already counted them lol. I do not plan on adding more (wife might really hurt me If I did) But anything I can do to help Im willing too.

Brian Mage

Skeleton
Mar 18, 2010
Sign me up dude.

Should i start a new plog or carry on with the old one? Seems silly to do two on the same forum.

Let us know dude
(p.s. thanks for the comments man)

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Either I or another Mod can move your Plog into the correct forum for tracking purposes Brian Mage.

I've gotta go to work now, actually being on the computer at this moment is a bad thing so...meh. But I can get it after work today.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
But yes Ive noticed the drop in updates too. I am thinking that is what your meaning. It seems to only be a few of us doing so. But hopefully it picks up I there is many on holiday right now.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I'll be one of those too. =/ Work has been running me ragged, but I've got a Test model for a Grave Guard almost completed, and my Golden Bat entry is near done. I've got to do the Water effects somehow, and it's bugging me that I can't figure out how to do it. >_<

Ah well.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Hmm ... I would like to pledge, but I have no way of getting pictures on my laptop ... anyone know of a way to get images from a Nokia 6300 to a Dell Studio 1555? Grr!!! And no, I don't have the Bluetooth adapter and I can't get it... is there a way!?

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
I have a massive update coming, my wife had a toe surgery that has left her immobil for 4 days. SO she is sitting at the painting table, painting. Many many skeletons and anything else on the table. If she dont slow down she is going to finish most our pledge before her toe gets better.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Ha ha! I CAN pledge now! Is it too late? :( Pleeease?

I only get my models tommorrow (woohoo birthdays) so does the system work that you have to set a target for the month yourself? I should really just read the rules, eh? xD

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Pleeeease? I won't expect any zombie points (should I hang on long enough, he he) it's just for my own personal motivation and enjoyment, and hopefully others can take something away from me too. (Although I doubt it with my poor painting.)

Pleeease? Pleeeease??? :(:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
I hate to ask this but how many did we lose, I would be willing to give people more time if they needed it after the sight was shut down for so long but just curiuos on how many we lost after the first round of the tale.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
I still don't know if I'm allowed to join in... and if people have left, then surely there is no problem in me joining... I asked on the 18th it is today the 21st, and from tomorrow I will be away until next Thursday. So that failed!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Alright, lemme clear up some stuff.

I haven't knocked anyone out yet for not posting; I myself was late due to Work really, -really- picking up and my sister coming to the Island. So I know how it goes. I'm still going to run through the logs sometime soon and figure out who made absolutely no effort, but otherwise, everyone is still in.

And Darvaleth, go ahead and join in. :) The more the merrier. I think the rules are getting more and more lax as the days go on. But that's good, people should definitely enjoy themselves. As long as they paint something.

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Feb 9, 2010
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Well, that a relief. I'll have them all painted up by then end of the tale, but have made some great progress on my Mannfred and General, so I'm itching to complete them. Should have them and some more of my pledge done by the end of next month. Yeah, well my hours are now regulated, so know when I am/am not working. Yay, now to try and get a holiday this year...*sighs wistfully*

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu