• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Tale of X gamers - Preliminary Discussion & Sign-up thread

How should we do this?

• Straight army to a certain value?

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Certain points cost per month?

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Both?

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting my army at the end of March, so I will happily sign up. I will pledge a 2000-point Lahmian army with lots of skellies, three vampires, and at least 1 vhargulf. Don’t know what else though because I haven’t seen the new army book yet.

I guess it's time to hop on the bandwagon and make a pledge! I will pledge 2000pts by Halloween. Sadly, I don't have the book yet, so no confirmation on what im making. Maybe this may actually convince me to get moving and start painting some of my skellies....

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Raziel, I will go through the thread and collect everyone's pledges for the start of this on March 1st.

Hmmm, seeing as this is only going to be for 6 months, I am going to pledge a 1200pt force, but I am stuck between additions to my High Elf army or a 1200 pt Dark Angle force.....

I would join as ive been in plenty of ToXG before and they're lots of fun, and its great watching everyones armies progress over the months. However ive already started my army, so unless you'll let me in anyways i doubt i can do stuff.

Ok, i know ive got around 186 points because i have 46 zombies. And on top of that my vampire. It would be less but i realise that i cant use my milita and crossbowmen any longer with the new book coming out. So im going to green up my milita and stick in my zombie regiment. Ill probably make some nice scenery out of the crossbowmen.

Voltaire! Pledge me at 2,000 for halloween night!

I would like to join in too!
I am planning on a 3k army. Including varghulf, blood knights and a black coach. Character heavy and lotsa zombies and corpsecarts!:)

Lets see 2000 pts in 6 months is 333 pts per month, which is nearly 2 15 regiment of skeletons with spears and command. Seems plausible.

Alright I'll do a 2000 pts Necrarch army by Halloween.

darkmark

Black Knight
Over 300 points per month will be too rich for me, but perhaps I can apply EU budget balancing techniques to help get me through. I'll happily take part though I won't be committing to a points quota if thats ok?

Raziel

Crypt Horror
darkmark said:
Over 300 points per month will be too rich for me, but perhaps I can apply EU budget balancing techniques to help get me through. I'll happily take part though I won't be committing to a points quota if thats ok?
It's grand.

This post has been edited to remove sillyness I posted, and too commit to 1500 points of High Elves for the Tale (no Dark Angels,yet.....).

Cheers,

G

A question here; Is it allowed to start painting/repainting models you already own now?

As I have started repainted my Necrarch vampire but that is all I will paint for now.

enigma

Skeleton
my interested was posted near the start :D but still not sure what to pledge

it'll be 2000+ though, ill let ya know by the deadline

Hi, I'd like to join in. I'm going to try for one "slot" per month. I have already posted pictures of my skeletons so far in my painting log

-voiceofthewarp

Status
Not open for further replies.