• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Forum Awards 2012!

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Seeing as nothing was being done about this, I took the liberty of tallying them up:

Best Overall:
Santa: 2
Seneschall: 3
Johnny: 3
DoN: 4

Tactical:
Rothgar13: 1
Chaos Born: 1
Uziel: 1
The Sun king: 3
Johnny: 7

Painting Log:
Santa: 6
Bullhax: 2
DDM: 2
Skarsnik the lord: 1
Malikos: 2
Mad ‘at: 1

Best Painting and Modelling Advice:
Zreef: 1
Mad ‘At: 2
Bullhax: 1
Johnny: 1
Untitled Musketeer: 1
Desfer: 1

Fiction:
Lynks: 1
Sweeney Todd: 2

Best Roleplayer:
Lucifer: 3
GoW: 3
Zephyr: 1
Darvy: 1

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
May of been the double votes.
One was a Johnny / Sen
One was Duke / Sen

If you count them all as Sen it is 5 Sen, if the tied Johnny / Sen one is on Jonnys favour its Don 4, Johnny 4, Sen 4.
So their is only two ways to settle it.
You either all have the wrestle for the title in a pool of jello or.... Johnny gives sen the tie breaker. ;)

Mello

True Blood
I was discounting the double votes, apologies I shouldn't have stated. I was unsure how to impliment them.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
We could PM the people who made double votes and ask them to either make a final decision or discount their vote. After all, they were only meant to make one vote

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
Dang, it seems I missed the chance to vote.
I'd count double as one of each, personally. Either that or ask the culprits to make a final decision.

Mello

True Blood
Problem is Harland its one vote each, then they'd be doing two votes. But lets not get too pent up about a friendly award. Lets just PM the double voters.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Yes, I agree that it would seem very odd to try to count these double votes, or split them somehow. It makes the most sense to send out PMs to those who voted twice, and ask them to vote accordingly (without bribes of course ;)).

The Sun King

Imperator
True Blood
Wow, didn't know this thread existed - nice, and wow I am very proud of being mentioned in the tactical category, a big honour indeed! I love this forum. A shame I didn't find this thread in time so I could give respect where respect is due.

Mello

True Blood
I think this serves as a big prod to whoever is meant to be sending those PM's.. would you like me to do it?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Better late than never!

Tallying this up the results are:

Best Overall:
DDM 1 (eggsr cast this vote here)
Santa: 2
Seneschall: 4 (Drakhaol Von Carstein cast his vote here)
Johnny: 3
DoN: 4

Tactical:
Rothgar13: 1
Chaos Born: 1
Uziel: 1
The Sun king: 3
Johnny: 7

Painting Log:
Bullhax: 2
DDM: 2
Skarsnik the lord: 1
Malikos: 2
Mad ‘at: 1

Best Painting and Modelling Advice:
Zreef: 1
Mad ‘At: 2
Bullhax: 1
Johnny: 1
Untitled Musketeer: 1
Desfer: 1

Fiction:
Lynks: 1
Sweeney Todd: 2

Best Roleplayer:
Lucifer: 3
GoW: 3

Zephyr: 1
Darvy: 1

In regards to the best overall, I will not be accepting the award this time round. Whilst I thank all those that vote, I feel have been lacking in my time on the site. Hopefully I will be able to make up for that and if earn an award next year.

So congratulations to:

Seneschal
Johnny-crass
Santawraith (twice!)
Sweeney
Lucifer
GoW

And even better, I am going to allocate your medals right now :O