• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Forum Awards 2012!

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I am truly grateful that you considered my efforts on the site worthy of such an honor.
Really, everyone, it was great to be a part of this forum and help everyone out as much as I could.You gave a longtime wanderer and lurker of many forums a home and I am very appreciative of that.

Congratulations to all of the other winners! :thumbsup: Let's make this year even better than the last!

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
I got a award I didn't know, anyways congrats to the other winner's well deserved all the way around.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I'm utterly shocked that I got any votes at all :tongue: and that I drew with an awesome roleplayer like Lucifer is a great compliment!
So cheers!

And congratulations to everyone!