• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Golden Bat Competition 2012: The Results!

Zhatan

Necromancer
Thanks for the code DoN I do however have a question regarding the shipping cost. I thought the shipping on the models would be free of charge but after the code has been applied it still says I have to pay the £8 shipping cost.
Is this correct?

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Well I have used my voucher and will soon be expanding on my ever growing zombie and ghoul horde. This will put me at around 150 zombies/ghouls, which is nice :zombie:

@DoN: Yep it was a problem with the website. I got in touch with them and they have now fixed it. xD

@Zhatan: The 8 pound shipping charge thing was happeneing to me but is now fixed. When you go to the checkout it will minus 8 pounds off and say free standard shipping, did for me anyway.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
The winter GB hasn't happened for a while now, we hold it just once a year as a lot of people are busy around Christmas.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Has anyone else had problems getting there prizes redeemed from mantic.

I ordered mine in November 1 and have not received it, Sent 3 emails and none have been responded too. Order still reads waiting for dispatch.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
I had issues but I bugged the hell out of them and had them do it via email.
I can give the the guys email I dealt with if you like mate, he is on the ball, just PM me.

Zhatan

Necromancer
I had issues with their ordering system as it would not correctly remove shipping costs. So I had to contact them directly via email as well and they were very helpful. The guy I talked to then processed the order manually so it should be on it's way to me now.