• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Zhatan

Varghulf
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
Thanks for the code DoN I do however have a question regarding the shipping cost. I thought the shipping on the models would be free of charge but after the code has been applied it still says I have to pay the £8 shipping cost.
Is this correct?

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
Well I have used my voucher and will soon be expanding on my ever growing zombie and ghoul horde. This will put me at around 150 zombies/ghouls, which is nice :zombie:

@DoN: Yep it was a problem with the website. I got in touch with them and they have now fixed it. xD

@Zhatan: The 8 pound shipping charge thing was happeneing to me but is now fixed. When you go to the checkout it will minus 8 pounds off and say free standard shipping, did for me anyway.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
The winter GB hasn't happened for a while now, we hold it just once a year as a lot of people are busy around Christmas.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Has anyone else had problems getting there prizes redeemed from mantic.

I ordered mine in November 1 and have not received it, Sent 3 emails and none have been responded too. Order still reads waiting for dispatch.

Zhatan

Varghulf
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
I had issues with their ordering system as it would not correctly remove shipping costs. So I had to contact them directly via email as well and they were very helpful. The guy I talked to then processed the order manually so it should be on it's way to me now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu