• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
desfer said:
So another category? "Models with boobs". I know what i'll paint then! That six-boobed demon :perv:

Then i shall paint a twelve boobed demon!

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oct 16, 2011
Congrats for all the winners. Considering what my first models looked like when I posted my first pics almost a year ago, I was really happy I was able to participate in the master tier and got even some votes! (even other than J-C's) xD

Seeing the stuff all the other competitors came up with has been a great inspiration and I will aim to come up with entries for multiple categories next year.

Thanks everyone!

Bigcannon

Skeleton
May 11, 2010
Dear All~

Thanks for all the votes~ let me compile all the W.I.P photos of the model and will do a short tutorial :) to share with you guys~

Look forward for next year competition but next year i will not be taking the price instead i will sponsor some model which i had bought but not using it(many of them), if i am getting the first price again then the prize will pass on to second and third winner. Hope Don is okay for my volunteer of sponsorship.

Best regards,
Bigcannon

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Sep 12, 2011
Dear everybody!

I can't express how happy I am for all the votes in my tier..! So awesome! Winning was just icing on the cake. It was fierce competition and I will be looking forward, albeit a little (a lot actually) scared, to competing in the master tier next year! I will at the very least put up a vampire counts model because they are what I actually play/collect. The Nurgle giant I painted was a present for my mate, and incidentally the first fully painted mini in his army xD

Again thanks a lot for all who voted for me, and thanks to all my competitors you really all did great!

Bullhax

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I just wanted to make all winners aware that there is a slight delay in posting out the codes, I am currently following this up with Mantic. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Zhatan

Varghulf
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
I didn't get one either so don't worry. I don't think DoN has actually sent them yet.
If I remember correctly it took a while before codes were sent out last year too.

Malikos

Ghoul
Mar 8, 2012
A little late but ..

Congrats to everyone. This was super fun and I look forward to next years!

-M

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
[mod] Zombie points have been rewarded for all categories.

If anyone feels that they are missing awards, please PM myself and DoN.[/mod]

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Prize codes have just been sent. I really must apologies for this unacceptable delay.

I am working with Mantic to ensure next year we sort out the codes in advance to avoid this in future. I hope the winners get some great models :thumbsup:

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
Thanks very much DoN :thumbsup:

Unfortunately when I am trying to go to the mantic store shopping cart to use the code my computer is coming up with a warning that the web sites security certificate is not valid or has expired and it is recommended not to proceed. I tried ignoring this and proceeding anyway, entered the code which worked, and then click purchase but the page will not proceed to the checkout? I have tried 3 times now with the same result? I have purchased from mantic in the past and never had a problem. Anyone else having this problem or have any ideas?

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hmmm, the fact it is accepting the code suggests its a problem with the site, it may be a temporary thing and so it might work if you try tomorrow.

That said I have also sent you a PM with some info that will hopefully help :thumbsup:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu