• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The "I Hate" Thread

Annie

Grave Guard
Waahh just noticed that signature, thought I had finally lost it!

I hate most things at the moment, but I have beer and music, and finally my internet is back. So I'll going to push reality a little bit further away into tomorrow :mrgreen:

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I hate it when I think of something funny and it makes me laugh out loud for like half an hour and people look at me funny.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
I really hate it when some crappy advert or even worse a tv show uses a song you love and totally cheapens it and ruins any meaning it ever had for you. I saw an episode of zoo days or wildlife whatever the other day and a chimp was having an operation. They played "this monkeys gone to heaven" by the pixies over the top of it. Chimps arent monkeys and it didnt die.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I hate how I just went to type something I hate and completely forgot what it was.

I hate this stupid trap I'm in.
I spend a ton of cashing making a Thousand Sons army for 40K because I like the models and love their background.
I also have a hell of a time winning a game with them.
I spend a ton of cash making a Vampire Counts army for Fantasy because I like the models and love their background.
I have to listen every game that I am winning about how 'broken' the army is.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I hate how the "I hate" thread far exceeds the "I love" thread.
So negative we are.