The Lol Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
+1 for console gaming.

I enjoy having a bunch of friends in my living room all looking at the same screen bantering (with associated onlookers such as wives and girlfriends) much more than sitting at desks looking at our own screens.

There's more than just the interface devices, cpus and gpus. Most PC games aren't social gamers.
 
I don't care either way. I just like FPS games and MMOs, thus a PC is a better choice. For social gaming I just hook up the PC to the big screen, plug in some controllers or a gaming wheel. Ta-daaa! I have a console-type gaming PC! In other words, my PC is an all-around entertainment system.

There's more than just the interface devices, cpus and gpus.
Indeed it is. The only time I care about that is when I buy a computer.
 
And having multiple computers set up on a table as part of a lan network playing unreal tournement 3 while drinking beer....its a good time all round hhmmm maybe we are ditracting from the point of this thread

lol time!
funny-facebook-fails-universe-for-sale.jpg


might explian why CERN found the speed of light to be slower- its second hand
 
LOL, nice one.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUbJR7G_Pk&list=FLuck3SP5wbSNSmVUXWp8XjQ&index=273[/video]

Just gets finier every time I see it.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4gK3RRtCHw&list=FLuck3SP5wbSNSmVUXWp8XjQ&index=271[/video]
 
301958_10150343622871193_552286192_8648186_1165333652_n.jpg


EDIT: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301958_10150343622871193_552286192_8648186_1165333652_n.jpg

EDIT2: Ok, for some reason the links are broken even though they work for me?
 
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRzds1HHkas&feature=related[/video]


I have a fever.... and the only prescription.... is more cowbell!
 
This probably was posted on here before, but who knows? Some who might enjoy it may not have seen it yet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glNuQiE77E&feature=BFa&list=SL&lf=list_related
It's extremely relevant, I feel, to the debate regarding vampires...
 
Canada's football cup is playing on Sunday, so here's a football (American Football) clip:
epic-fail-tennessee-defense-fail-joe-adams-college-football-sports.gif


Real Life Mario Cart:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y[/video]
 
Watch this video it is seroisly funny it is from a anime called Highschool of the dead it is a pretty good anime that has lots of zombies goodness in it. :zombie2::zombie2::zombie2:
(I have no idea what the start of the video is from but it seems just as funny and weird )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbxAAzwwVkg[/video]
 
well seeing as we all like the undead:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDwK-kUY40&feature=colike[/video]
 
Count michael said:
Watch this video it is seroisly funny it is from a anime called Highschool of the dead it is a pretty good anime that has lots of zombies goodness in it. :zombie2::zombie2::zombie2:
(I have no idea what the start of the video is from but it seems just as funny and weird )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbxAAzwwVkg[/video]

Kinky,I like it :)
 
So, did my training for my forklift ticket today. In that theme- here are some of the more worrying forklift pictures out there.
astatic.onemansblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2007_09_Forklift_Accident_With_Bomb.webp

Dual-Forklift-1710.webp

129081460427365567.jpg

OSHAShouldNotSeeThisResized.jpeg

axmb_stuffucanuse_com_xmb_image_php_c5a4f77880996c72c824aded2910fb66._.webp

f7f42658-96aa-41ab-a192-2a90d48262f5.jpg


and some amusing videos.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbxj3352IM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu