I don't understand how the MR works with the BC. It already has a 4++ and MR doesn't stack with a generic Ward Save, but counts as a ward save. So what's the point of gaining 2 MR?
I don't understand how the MR works with the BC. It already has a 4++ and MR doesn't stack with a generic Ward Save, but counts as a ward save. So what's the point of gaining 2 MR?
So does that mean that a Vamp with ToP is in a unit with a Necromancer that has Obsidian Lodestone has a ward save against magic of 1++? Or does have to be "gains +3" rather than MR(3)?Actually, it DOES stack. MR(2) with a 4++ stacks to a 2++ against spells.
On the Black Coach, for Evocation of Death (#4 I think) I think it says "it gains +2 MR" rather than "has MR(2)." Normally, MR doesn't stack with a ward save (unless it's been FAQ'd and I haven't seen it), so I am asking if the difference in wording is what gives the BC the 2++ rather than choosing between a 4++ and 5++, the latter of which would make the 4th upgrade useless.I don't understand what you mean by gains +3, but saves always fail on a 1 and ward saves can't be greater than 2+ anyways.
On the Black Coach, for Evocation of Death (#4 I think) I think it says "it gains +2 MR" rather than "has MR(2)." Normally, MR doesn't stack with a ward save (unless it's been FAQ'd and I haven't seen it), so I am asking if the difference in wording is what gives the BC the 2++ rather than choosing between a 4++ and 5++, the latter of which would make the 4th upgrade useless.