Some more steady progress this week.
And some detail shots of where I'm going with the Varghulf because I know he's a popular guy.
The Wraith in the front of the ghoul
horde is just a proxy for now, I will be picking up a vampiress tomorrow to use as my BSB.
Here's my tentative list at 2400 points.
Vampire Lord - Lvl 4: lore of vamps, sword of bloodshed, red fury, quickblood, heavy armour, enchanted shield, amulet of endurance. 506
Vampire - Lvl 2: lore of beasts, forbidden lore, BSB, heavy armour, shield, dragonhelm, amulet of preservation. 251
Wight King - Great weapon, heavy armour, barded skeletal steed, potion of toughness. 130
40 Ghouls. 400
5 units of 5 Dire Wolves. 200
9 Black Knights - Full command, banner of the barrows. 314
3 Vargheists. 138
5 Blood Knights - Standard bearer, musician, banner of swiftness. 285
Vargulf. 175