Thirteen Dancing Skeletons - Bearded Troll Lady / Gobbo Heroes / Bell Ringer

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Tribute to Wednesday 13

If you were local it could happen, but I'm assuming you're not in nashville. Would if I could, blood.
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Tribute to Wednesday 13

Jarhar, fideldi dee, beeing a pirate is alright to be...
And where does a pirat end? At the gibbet!

So, upcoming terrain work:
After Constant Drachenfels' great tip for modelling compound (-> FIMO, thanks again for that Constant *bow*) I wanted to try this stuff..So I began building a small simple gibbet. Only two bars fixed to another with a smaller one holding them in 90°. Good result, but not satisfying -> Soooo: Started another one, bigger ;)

The ground plate is cutted balsa wood, from an orange-transport box, the bars are Fimo, carved with a cutter knife after baking. This stuff is great to cut and handle after it is hardened. The white stuff is Miliput, my favourite 2-componend-modelling stuff (:

P1020371_zps4f55374a.webp

P1020375_zps5734acf5.webp

P1020376_zpsf6201fdd.webp

P1020381_zpsfb49d799.webp

P1020378_zps43a14e9c.webp

P1020382_zpsf4d13c63.webp


Next, the base for the chillin' bones is nearly ready (Bullhax, know what I'm talkin 'bout?! :cool: )

P1020374_zps2774fcd4.webp

P1020372_zpsff7390ef.webp

And last:

First shot of my assembled skellies, the handweapon guys don't have their shield already, so they are not worth the "Show us your..." section yet. Coming soon ;)

P1020363_zps4b4e2fa4.webp
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

The title was refered to this "50 shades of grey" thing, that caused so much controversity..I didn't read it, because as far I noticed it's a "softporn" book for women..And I don't read about porn. What else do we have Internet for? :perv:
I just hadn't a better name for the plog :D Maybe I'll change it someday, when something better comes to my mind (;
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

Exhumed an stone-old model today, and found it pretty enough to wear the wings of this incredibly ugly abyssal terror thing with the stegosaur head... Will be a nice eyecatcher beside to my zombie dragon :)

P1020388_zpsb24203c1.webp

P1020387_zps9f5d1116.webp

P1020386_zps7bb2fe78.webp

A lot of modelling work to do, of course, but I think it will be fun when my core and special units are finished ;)
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

Ohh something new and interesting! Nice find/job!
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

Hm, smells like Confrontation. ^^ I wonder what happened to that rider figure that was supposed to go with that steed. :)
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

That red rider, was he originally a Dark Elf/Eldar? Just wondering, the helmet reminds me of them a lot.
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

Ah, I see xD Sadly names like that usually tell me very little, unless they are really famous in the fluff x)
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu