Thirteen Dancing Skeletons - Bearded Troll Lady / Gobbo Heroes / Bell Ringer

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Go to the gibbet!

Theerteen said:
Not everyone is a painting monster ike you Santa! xD
I'm busy, I swear! Sitting on my black knights, zombies, finished 99% of the skellies...and got no camera here :ghost: I'l ask my father if I can borrow his this evening.

Please do need my fix.! :suck:
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black -

Ok, I didn't get a good Cam, so I had to take a few pics with my father's ipad. I hate this Thing. And i'm tired of correcting wrong Capital letters, so i won't give a Shit about correct english in this Post :swear:


While the Weather was Great the whole day, why Not spend the day outside?
image_zps689004ae.webp

I don't know the quality of ipad pics, but there weren't so much to Take. First, to Proove that i'm on it:

image_zpsb8680abe.webp

image_zpseed67c1c.webp

At least Bull will be satisfied a little Bit xD and when we're Talking about the chillin Bones..i don't have any idea how to paint/Model the booze Running Out of the ribs...

Next, the First Shot of the poor imperial soldiers who were dumb enough to mess with the almighty living dead!
image_zps699925cf.webp

image_zps337762cd.webp


More to come soon! Unfortunately the weekend is completely filled with other stuff, but i hope to get the Gore and blood Parts on the zombs finished tommorow.

At Last: me, in my Old workplace xD
Psychbones_zpsda995e20.webp

And the sign i built for my gf while Placing maypole/May trees...Most Germans will know ;)
DSC00229_zps0143d505.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farmer7574
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Theerteen said:

Ahhh, Rackham models :konrad:

Those things all look so amazing, why do they have to be so hard to find/acquire :ghost:

As for the liquid, try looking around for how people do the "Sticky blood"/"Gore" type effects, you could probably get it well enough with that? I know bullhax has some he did up, maybe if you just used a more yellow/brown colour?
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Ha that filler is TOO awesome! Thank tou for that! Really like their poses :) Well the easiest way would be to drill/cut a small hole in the bottle opening then using greenstuff from bottle to mouth and from the neck to the top opening of the ribcage and from the bottom and down.. Paint up the bottle so the liquid is parallel with the ground, paint the bottle to look like glass and paint the liquid with 'ard coat.. It is a bit of a project but a great challenge non the less! If your're interested I will happily try and guide you if needed, GW has if i remember correctly a tutorial I can relay to you in their 'eavy metal masterclass book :)

Great mayplole!
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Thanks Bull, glad you like it ;)
Woh, painting liquid in a bottle is far beyond my skills :zombie: Maybe I'll try to get the skellie a little more brigther, so a dark brown booze as contrast is better visible (is this what you meant Tawg?).

Thanks for the advices, I'll experiment with this stuff while getting the blood on the braindeads :thumbsup:
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Boozing skeletons? That's...new! Nice job.
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Aaaarrrrhhhh...and fail. No idea why the combination iPad+photobucket has decided to turn me into madness -_- i Hope ill get this fixed the next days...

/edit
Ok seriously, what the F*** is wrong with my ability to put pics on websites?? On photobucket, they were in the right position, when I posted them here, they stand upside down...Now, when I wanted to correct that, they stand right again >.< Are them in the right position for you guys? Or is my mind messing up with me again?
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

I use imgur.com for all my image hosting.
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Great posing of the model. I will keep an eye on this thread!

PS I too have been using photobucket for years and lately it has been acting up. Their older version of the site functioned so much better, I'm not sure why they had to go and ruin it =(.
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - A rest from the battle

Thanks guys (:
@Jerek: Again I have to thank Bullhax for the idea, I think the filler was some kind of sharing funny ideas for unitfillers. Inspired by his awesome gnoblar filler ;)

I hope I'll get the filler and the Vargheist finished in the next 2 weeks..

Been busy on my Vampire lady, she turned out very nicely for my taste.
But first: DADAAAA, finally I have managed (thanks to Bullhax once again xD ) to find the right glue for bloodstrings! Weeeeeeehh!
Gonna experience some more with it to get the blood looks fresher, but on some tarpits it is good how it is :konrad:

IMAG0294_zpse08bbc2c.webp

IMAG0310_zpsf12c05d7.webp

IMAG0297_zpsc518327d.webp

And here they are on their family picnic xD
IMAG0311_zpsd1b012d1.webp

And my first female Vampire ever:
Leonora from Gamezone, first I was afraid she is a little to small in comparison with the average GW model, but she fits perfectly. I'm thinkin about some blue runes on the cloak, but atm not sure if I should do so and what runes exactly...

Here the first shot
(without flash)
IMAG0317_zpsc05355a9.webp

And with flash
IMAG0314_zps1745070a.webp

Another perspective
IMAG0320_zps97fbae40.webp

And the look we all wanna take xD
IMAG0321_zps1a6c8c56.webp

Again I am travelling back and forth between my living place, my parent's and my girlfriend's, so unfortunately bigger projects are hard to realize at the moment..like finishing the ME, the Varghulf, or even bigger numbers of ghouls or BK. I hope the next weeks (where I have tons of free time:thumbsup:) will allow me to finish some more stuff that should have been finished months ago :rolleyes:

Again, let me know if you have suggestions, comments and criticisms (:
TT
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Spilled blood

Thanks a lot guys, the blood is gradable but turned out ok for the first trys 8)

@Von Calyptra - Yea, I like a good mix of splattered and mutilated zombies next to some less destroyed moving bodies, all those Zombiemovies can't fail at once ;)

@Bullhax No, I don't have it, I tried to work with Bloodletter and 'ardcoat, but wasn't fast enough on the string blood to mix it.. Next time (:

@jediguru She is one of my best works so far, thanks (: Woke the interest for some other bare naked Ladys :perv:

The eyes were a nail biter and took I guess about half an hour (most of the time finding the courage to add the red pupil xD ), but in the end they came out nice. Time for some more skulls now, where eyes don't need to be painted ;)
 
RE: Thirteen shades of black - Spilled blood

@jediguru Uhm, I think it's the standard method.. Finish the face, then paint the eyeball white, and pray to god that you hit the middle of the eyeball with the pupil colour :D If your badass vampire of evilery doesn't have crossed eyes, everthing's fine xD

@Duke The only really hard thing is sticking the strings to the target area :P (ok, after Bullhax has told me three or more times which glue I have to use :D ), it's a little tricky to get them on the position you want and stay there.. turned me into madness a little bit, I think I need more patience :P
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu