• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Titan Weight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Has anybody else concluded their first Titan match? I'm looking for another fight. :)

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Duke Danse Macabre said:
I am still waiting on my foe but I will give you a match if you like?
Accepted! :) I'm WS 4 and T 6. Initiative 4 I think. So you obviously strike first.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
OK fair enough, however please take a D6 test for Battle of wills from the coven throne.

After that take a Beguile test at minus 3 please before we get started with combat.

Also can you let me know you're wound total?

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Duke Danse Macabre said:
OK fair enough, however please take a D6 test for Battle of wills from the coven throne.

After that take a Beguile test at minus 3 please before we get started with combat.

Battle of wills. My Leadership plus a.....

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
Duke Danse Macabre said:

So a 15 on the battle of Wills for me and now my Beguiling roll.

Oh I have 10 wounds btw.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
Yorga said:
Duke Danse Macabre said:

So a 15 on the battle of Wills for me and now my Beguiling roll.

Oh I have 10 wounds btw.
Oops! :redface: Let me try that again with two dice.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Ok Battle of wills did nothing but you still have to reroll hits due to beguile.

So my attacks.

Handmaidens First.

4 attacks hitting on 3's with a reroll.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
4 Wounds from Lord, 2 From Handmaidens.
Regular saves against you're ward is it?

Spirit host (slower than you) and red fury done after saves, due to red fury please do the saves against the lord separate.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Duke Danse Macabre said:

Spirit host (slower than you) and red fury done after saves, due to red fury please do the saves against the lord separate.
Saves versus the 4 Lord caused wounds.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
Duke Danse Macabre said:

Ok, I failed 3 and took 3 wounds from your lord. But before you do refury attacks you need to take 3 toughness tests from my mucus gift. If you fail those they are wounds with no armor save. Ward save is applicable. Those rebound to your Lord. Now I will do the saving rolls for what the hand maidens did.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yorga said:
Yorga said:
Duke Danse Macabre said:

Ok, I failed 3 and took 3 wounds from your lord. But before you do refury attacks you need to take 3 toughness tests from my mucus gift. If you fail those they are wounds with no armor save. Ward save is applicable. Those rebound to your Lord. Now I will do the saving rolls for what the hand maidens did.
I'm down another 2 wounds and the Handmaidens now need to take two toughness tests. If you fail these they go to the chariot.

Papa Nurgle has 5 wounds left at the moment. I'll let you work through Red Fury before I strike back. Your WS is what by the way on your Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.