• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC - Feedback and Constructive Criticism

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Reshorn looks down on Damek for being Human yet still cared for by V'azrin
Damek despises Reshorn for having the gift of vampirism!

:D its a never ending circle!
Thank you for the compliments though ^_^

The Pale Lady

Black Knight
I don't know if I'm allowed to post here... :S

I love the idea of the entire RP, it seems genius and a very interesting opportunity for everyone to develop their characters, but my one criticism:

I can't seem to get my head around how I would join in. I have tried reading the recent posts from characters, but I don't know the context they're set in. I read a summary of all the events, but that is too depersonalized and I can't see exactly what's going on.

Basically, how do I join in? It has got so long already, I can't seem to place myself.

TPL

Well all you have to do is make a character. I didn't read too much of the story, just the start too get a feel of whats happening, and come in not knowing too much like my character would anyway.

although I'm not sure if any one reads this thread or if you still use the forum ? but i want people to join ya people

anyone know if the pale lady is still around or has she moved on??

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
TPL is an infrequent poster in the Fluff sections, yet take a look at the stories TPL has written...

Amazing.

Questioner

Wight King
This is brilliant. It needs compiling, odd spellings and grammar sorting, and then it could be published. Free in all GW stores?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
On behalf of the TVC, thank you very much! I have many times wanted to get round to compiling this into one massive tomb, however time constraints always stop me. I do plan on doing it at some point, and of course it would be free xD

Is free on web, free in stores.... Should be good! Would love to have a paper copy, (or 5!!!! Just because I WANT to read it 5 times simultaneously!!!)