• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Well, I've been away for five days and so much has happened.... the sheer volume of posts just staggers my mind. I might need therapy.

@ Anyone with authority: Do you want Drake to re-appear at Drakenhof yet?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
+++Incoming Ramble. Avert your eyes immediately+++

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Facepalm*

The real irony is how, in theory, RP allows you to create a whole world, life, and story, that spans days, months, even years, in only a short space of "real-life-time" (RLT+1). Somehow, the people in the TVC have mastered us and have reversed it so we continue at an uber-pace whilst their life is normal.

Hmm..... I believe philosophy is a subject I will pursue....when Drake logs on and types it up. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------

+++Rambling Transmission Complete+++

@ DoN: Of course, silly me, I must be missing some sleep....

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
:siren: Warning: This post is of an adult nature and contains sexual references :siren:
Mircea looked up, eyes narrowed at the sudden voice that came out of nowere, as if some invisible person had said something..

‘’What was that?’’ he asked no one in particular.

Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
:siren: Warning: This post is of an adult nature and contains yet more vague sexual references :siren:
‘’Who is this?’’ he demanded. ‘Some sort of sorcery?’’ he asked

Disciple of Nagash said:
:siren: Warning: This post is of an adult nature and contains even more vague sexual references, Please ensure both hands are placed flat in the table in front of you whilst reading to avoid subconscious stroking :siren:
‘’What are you talking about? I am not amused’’ Mircea snarled, getting up from his seat.

Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
:siren: Warning: This post is of an adult nature and contains MORE more vague sexual references. Please ensure that all microphones and web-cameras attached to your machine are disconnected or powered off before reading. :siren:
‘’Cease your nonsense or I will kill you!’’ Mircea shouted as he rushed out of the room.

Disciple of Nagash said:
:siren: Warning: This post is of an adult nature and contains more vague sexual references that may including grunting, moaning, thrusting and possibly a monkey. Please ensure your family is out of the house, you have a box of tissues to hand and wash your hands afterwards – nobody likes sticky handshakes :siren:
‘’That’s it, you are so dead''

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Very good Gree xD

Well me and Vekky finally finished up (that sounds so wrong xD), so next thing is that we should finally have a meeting - all the Council together in what seems like ages!

So if Vlad wants to send out some servants to nicely advise the members of the meeting, we can get some more posting done.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
And at last! With the stench of manhood hanging heavy in the air, the insinuated fapfest has came to an end. Now back to the plot

Bad news, I’m entering the Military on July the 20th and I was really hoping we could finish chapter 50 before then so Varia won’t just abandon the others during a crucial moment (though that is something he could realistically be doing…). It would be cool to see at least one chapter to the end before I head off to bootcamp :rolleyes:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Malatith the bloody said:
Gree said:
I am calm. It's a joke.
I know that. its a joke
An endless circle of irony that could last eternity. Both of you, please, please "keep calm and carry on."

Damn right I went there. xD (A famous motto from WWI (or 2 can't remember) posters put up in Britain.)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Where for art thou Knightofni and Ghouly? I want to post again! So if you two could post that would be great, we don't want to be late for the meeting now xD

Also Vekky, might Victarias have something to say to the man she just got intimate with? :perv: