• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Of course master hisssss*
@Markus love the post blades of Jason nice name and has sprung me onto an idea It is a shame Evanm7 has departed form our company.
Never the less his character shall live on and The Ritus will be assembled as per Evanm7's design with an add-on or two from myself and through I hate to redo anothers work he has been absent for many months and I want rick present during the battle.

wraith

Skeleton
Yeh glad u liked it man I was out of ideas then I watched rise of the lycan lol n yeh. Thought I should at least post on my birthday :tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May it be filled with terrible, terrible deeds :devil2: For I hope you a good one and I'm glad to see you post more than a sentence for a change of passe.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Be getting to you soon Voltaire - I have just upgrade my PC and so I am reinstalling software as I upgrade my x86 to x64. Once I have got that out of the way I will get right back to you xD

Happy Birthday Wraith!!!

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Its always excuses. First fatigue, now the pc, next it'll be something terrible, perverted and un-recordable. All terrible!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Nah, that's just Voltaire's sense of humour, he knows I love making him wait xD It's amazing how much stuff you have when you reinstall from scratch, currently my PC has already restarted about 6 times due to all the installs and I haven't even got round to all the bloody Adobe products. Photoshop, InDesign etc take ages.

Anyway, I have a spare few mins, so I'll go and satisfy Voltaire's needs xD

I found out I'll have more internett access in the army than first assumed! Yay!
Now I just have to wait for Knightofni to post with the two Necrarchs...

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
This ought to be as good a place as any for this..

Welcome back Voltaire. It's good to see you around again. :)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Hello again CN! I have returned from a holiday of bad weather and yummy food, and lots of changes have happened.... pleeease say the story hasn't ended yet? Surely Vlad wouldn't go to war without his trusty Drake?

EDIT: Phew, two weeks and you guys are still in the same thread... xD And also a lot of anarachy and mistrust concerning the Necrachs.... that'll be lovely when I return! *wince*