• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
I'm not sure what the 'range' is for the Von Carstien Hive Mind power, so I'm just going to avoid the issue and encounter the Council as their retreating for now.
If any one is wondering, Müller is in fact a Werewolf. If you guys want me to post up some more info on what he can do in the Sign up thread I'd be happy to do so.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
I believe that the Black Shards are made out of solid obsidian. Says so in the poll over in the Legions of Nagash section. :)

I think that it'll be time to open up a new chapter as far as the regrouping goes.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Yes they are made of Obsidian.

Now a couple of pointers for the upcoming chapter(s):

-V'azrin's / Carsteins army is going to vastly outnumber the remaining Council's, even with Valda.
-However Walach will finally make it with his Blood Dragons.
-Since this is one of the few times we might get to fight each other, I suggest you talk with each other how you want it to go so we have fun with duels.
-The Carsteins will be enhanced slightly by the Scribe. This extra power is temporary.
-V'azrin / Lesa & Milosh are effectively off limits for killing / maiming purposes. You'll see why.

I'll be starting the new chapter in a mo. Again I will kind of control the group to get them into position, then on with the RP as normal.

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
I'd be happy to fight someone, but I'm going to the Ard Boyz tourny with my VC so it might be awhile before I can post again. (just my luck the new chapter starts now :rolleyes:)

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
Disciple of Nagash said:
-Since this is one of the few times we might get to fight each other, I suggest you talk with each other how you want it to go so we have fun with duels.

Anyone want to fight Mircea? I was thinking Valda or Peter.

Disciple of Nagash said:
-The Carsteins will be enhanced slightly by the Scribe. This extra power is temporary.

Are we over 9000? (Carsteins I mean)

Disciple of Nagash said:
-V'azrin / Lesa & Milosh are effectively off limits for killing / maiming purposes. You'll see why.

Arn't we all? I can't just walk over to, say, Valda, and have Mircea kill him, or vice-versa.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
I wouldn't mind fighting Mircea. Though Valda probably has dibs.

Uh Gree, the inter-character fight thing would be pointless if the Carsteins ALL had plot armor.

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 20, 2007
I'll be off for the next week (incidentally, I have been following this, I just haven't had the time to post), so I'll just assume Rask was doing something of his own in the Underempire during this plot and was too far away to really be affected.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
Count Erick said:
oh crap, all the Carstiens?
Nagash just won himself an army of several hundred werewolves then.... :P

you do know that Werewolves in Warhammer are creatures of Chaos right

heres what they look like

m1252234_99111199020_MordThingMain_873x627.jpg

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
you do know that Werewolves in Warhammer are creatures of Chaos right

There's also no possibility of Ork, Elf or Lizardmen Vampires, but that hasnt stopped people.
Is it not possible that there are two different kinds of werewolves in the warhammer world? One a mutation of chaos and the other a mutation of the bloodlines? We've seen what feeding on corpse blood can do vampires (strigoi)

My werewolves being a subspecies of vampires isnt going to be a problem is it? I mean, out of everything thats been done in this RP, I find this to be fairly trivial...not that anyone seems to be paying much attention to me anyway. Waiting two weeks to join in and having my PM's go unanswered. really makes me feel welcome. :rolleyes:
Incidentally, I use that model for my varghulf in my werewolf army...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu