• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
Hrm... I always saw Zaak as having more of a support role anyway, so I think He'll just dole out some speccy magical items to y'all and summon a whole lotta undead. :D

Of course, if anyone would like to pick a fight, I'm open to that too.

Similarly, if anyone would like to place an order for some kind of magical armor, weapons, crowns, pendants, anything really, I'd be happy to oblige.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Strictly speaking werewolves don't officially exist in the Warhammer world. There is no explicit mention of their existence. So I suggest that you try not to explicitly state Muller's nature and instead drop very heavy hints throughout your posting.

I suppose I could take one of the minor Carstein characters then? Though if you really put an emphasis on 'minor' that character will probably end up dead.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
no there are werewolves in Warhammer their called Balewolves and their in Mordhiem which is canon the Thing in the Woods is a Warhammer Werewolf.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Ashlotte could probably help someone out, although she's in a pretty banged up state. She'll be on her way to the patisserie as well, for the record. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Personally I am fine with Erick's version. Carsteins were known for turning into wolves, and at some point a mutation occurred which after a few generations ended up with a creature that had characteristics that were quite different than vampires.

The only thing Erik, I would like a PM with a full list of your werewolves strengths and weaknesses compared to vampires to check they are ok.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
hay don should i make a thread about witch weaknesses our vampires have and how they effect them.
I've been fleshing Graveclaw out some more

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
Sweeney Todd said:
Strictly speaking werewolves don't officially exist in the Warhammer world. There is no explicit mention of their existence. So I suggest that you try not to explicitly state Muller's nature and instead drop very heavy hints throughout your posting.

I suppose I could take one of the minor Carstein characters then? Though if you really put an emphasis on 'minor' that character will probably end up dead.

You want to fight Karl then? GoW not here but I've got DoN's permission to RP him for the time being.

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
So, a little bit of OOC discussion.

When the council re-rallies, who's going to be leading it? Is the Patisserie going to be the mobile base of operations? Where are we going to regroup, and how are we going to know?

I would suggest Miss Lovette sends up some kind of marker in the sky (a la Death-Eaters' snake-tongued skull) and we rally at the Patisserie.

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
True, I suppose. I was just thinking something to make it obvious you want us to meet up there.

And if we have a relative consensus on that location, really Sweeny should start the thread.

But wait some time first. To get a wider view.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Sorry for the delay. As I'm sure you've noticed after the maintenance yesterday the custom buttons and post icon disappeared. I have been working on that, however I will have time in a few hours to get things back on track, so get ready to post and for more exciting plot twists!!

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
So, Mr Nightwere and I were very seriously considering teaming up for some heavy duty magical crafting. We'll produce a bunch of stuff (in a supplementary thread) to hand out to the reconvened Council, but it'll most likely be fairly generic, i.e. magic resistant armor, blades that melt armor like a hot knife in butter, etc. However, if you'd like to preorder something specific, feel free. I'd be more than happy to oblige, and I'm sure Mr Nightwere would agree.

Anyone interested?

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Would you two perhaps be able to patch Ashlotte up once the fighting's over? The confrontation with the Executioner left her pretty banged up and she could use a new paintjob. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can think something up for you two to make. The only thing I will say is please don't make some kind of doomsday weapon. We already have one with Rask running around xd

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
Excellent, I really hate battle scenes (seriously, I like talking better). That last chapter took us WAY TO LONG!!!. Ugh.
Glad it's over, though. Now we can hunker down and get into some really serious roleplaying!

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
Sure we could patch her up, mabey even give her an upgrade, put in a TV and a PS3 and some sick rims.....

or what ever you want.:mrgreen:

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
Indeed. Rims for the win.

And ward saves, added agility, knives growing out of the face, whatever. In fact, once you're unconscious, we could do anything we like... MUHAHAHAHA! Nothing perverted of course. All of the perversion in this forum has been sucked away by a single person, and we all know who. :redface:

No, we won't make any big End of the World things. Yet. :vampire2: But no special orders? We do lots of things, anything you like really, banners, armor, horses, bunnies, toothpicks, T-shirts, pamphlets and brochures, postage stamps, magical banana plantations, lime green plastic drinking skulls, whatever. :wow2:

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
For some reason I got the mental image that Ashlotte would rise from the operating table a Necron Pariah. :lol:

Apr 24, 2009
Behind you!
Ok, so Jack and I (and it's too 'a's not two 'k's, by the way. Pronounced Zark, without the rrr.) are going to go work on Ashlotte. Whence we have completed out work a time lapse will speed this up) we should reconvene in a room around a table. This table is necessary for three reasons.

1. I need to slam my fists down and shout "What the he'll is going on around here!?!?" because I still have no idea who millsh I'd V'zarin or anyone is. In fAct, I haven't been introduced to anyone. Much explaining will be necessary.

2. In response, someone else has to slam their fist down and shout "You can't handle the truth!"

3. Some time later, someone has to pull a Gimli and throw their sword into the table saying "Then what are we waiting for?!"

Ok, so the table's not absolutely esential. But it will complete the feng shuei of the scene.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Ah Vekarin - my post in that thread was meant to be the last one, hence the locking........damn your mod powers! xd Your character was suppose to have left with the others. Unfortunately it has left quite a predicament, as if you are planning on trying to take on two Dreadlords and two vampire lords, well even with his skill Vekarin would end up dead. So do you have a plan?

Zaak & Nightwere - yes Lesa will require a custom item, but she will ask for it privately....(she can hardly ask for a sex toy in public xd).......

@ Gree I will post shortly. Where's Simon got to?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu